All RCL Brilliance of the Seas December 2021 Tampa Sailings Removed from Website

Nado44

My guess is they've hit capacity. I'm on the cruise on the 16th and over the last few weeks I've seen categories sell out then the others get really expensive.

Now I've seen them on the travel agent sites but once you try to book they unavailable. 

Last price I saw was at least double the serenade sailings for an interior. 

40 minutes ago, death_star said:

My guess is they've hit capacity. I'm on the cruise on the 16th and over the last few weeks I've seen categories sell out then the others get really expensive.

Now I've seen them on the travel agent sites but once you try to book they unavailable. 

Last price I saw was at least double the serenade sailings for an interior. 

Hoping RCL isn't cancelling them and that they're restricting capacity to 20% I'd really love to have the solarium all to myself. 🙂

50 minutes ago, Nado44 said:

Bump. Any thoughts or guesses as to what is happening with these sailings? RCL reports they’re at capacity. I don’t believe it since Serenade’s December sailings are all wide open. 

I talked to RCL last night and they assured me the cruise was not cancelled.   They also stated check-in would be open at the 30 day until departure mark.  I believe the norm is  90 days, correct? Then they tried to sell me a drink package, lol.  I checked the same thing you did-Serenade wide open and Brilliance "at capacity".  I am holding a cabin on the Serenade on the 14th as back up.  I would imagine we will know something once we are inside the 30 day range.  

20 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You are wondering about something that is very unlikely to happen. 

Thanks 😃 I tend to get a little doomsday as vacations get closer... I'm pretty good at imagining the worst case scenarios that would lead to a trip not happening.. makes things pretty fun for my family 🤣 

• Haha 2

Brilliance is chilling here in Tampa already. I'm sure she'll go in December. It's possible her dates filled up sooner because Brilliance was always supposed to sail from here... Serenade replaced the Sept-November cruises that were supposed to originally go with Brilliance because it had already passed all the covid regulations when sailing up in Alaska. Gave them more time to jump thru the hoops with Brilliance is my guess. 

• Like 1