St Lucia shore excursion

amwdaw

I have noticed that on our sailing on Silhouette on 2-4-22 no shore excursion for day 5 ( which is in St Lucia) have been posted. Is Silhouette not stopping there? We have never been to that island was wondering what to do there. Any suggestions appreciated.

We are on the Silhouette on December 3. For quite some time, our Cruise Planner had shorex available for all ports except St. Lucia, but not too long ago, shorex were finally posted for St. Lucia as well.  It’s possibly just too early for your cruise. With the pandemic, things keep changing. 

As for learning more about the island, there is of course the Port of Call forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/138-st-lucia/

11 minutes ago, amwdaw said:

I have noticed that on our sailing on Silhouette on 2-4-22 no shore excursion for day 5 ( which is in St Lucia) have been posted. Is Silhouette not stopping there? We have never been to that island was wondering what to do there. Any suggestions appreciated.

St Kitts is us a beautiful Island with beautiful people.  Silly not to take a tour.

Look at Consol Tours web menu for a day tour, they can also be bespoke.

Their Rum is excellent, pure and not messed about with additives.

23 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

We are on the Silhouette on December 3. For quite some time, our Cruise Planner had shorex available for all ports except St. Lucia, but not too long ago, shorex were finally posted for St. Lucia as well.  It’s possibly just too early for your cruise. With the pandemic, things keep changing. 

As for learning more about the island, there is of course the Port of Call forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/138-st-lucia/

Thanks for the info. I’m hoping that is the reason just to early.  Just noticed that Royal Caribbean is extending there covid protocols through March 2022 for pre cruise testing and vaccinations. I wonder if that will effect Celebrity cruise line. We have another cruise 3-18-2022. I was so hoping we wouldn’t need the 2day pre cruise testing. Oh well! Just glad to soon be cruising again!!

Right now looks like we have to take a ship excursion in St. Lucia - but our cruise is in January so I hope that changes.  I took the Cosol tour many many years ago and would LOVE to do this again - if independent tours will be allowed!