Is HAL providing you with face masks 😷?

Schooner-ca

4 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

They provide one cloth one per person.  I change mine a lot so I probably brought at least 10 and I've been washing them often.  I'm on the koningsdam.

Just curious, are you sending the face masks out to laundry? Not sure I want to hand wash in my sink for 21 days, but on the other hand, not sure how sanitary having someone else wash/handle them would be. Hmmmm....

1 hour ago, HALrunner said:

Just curious, are you sending the face masks out to laundry? Not sure I want to hand wash in my sink for 21 days, but on the other hand, not sure how sanitary having someone else wash/handle them would be. Hmmmm....

I hand washed ours. We each got two HAL masks in our cabin and we brought several packages of KN95 masks that we wore in port and on the plane. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HALrunner said:

Oh I’m hand washing more than I’m sending out.  At home I would put them in the washer but I’ve found that I react to the soap I use so I always hand wash them.  Mine that I brought from home have wires in them that tend to break.   So hand wash I do.  Every day I have my washing routine.  Use the balcony as a dryer while in port and it’s well hidden from the general public.

6 hours ago, Cajuntraveler said:

Last month on the NA, I included my HAL mask with my laundry and it came back cleaned and pressed - no problem.  

When we send ours in with the laundry I added an extra line item "Masks" to the laundry list.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Cajuntraveler said:

Last month on the NA, I included my HAL mask with my laundry and it came back cleaned and pressed - no problem.  

Same for us on the Rotterdam.....I just hand wrote masks on the laundry list and all good.....

(I'll be so glad when the mask nonsense is done.....we are contemplating no cruises in 2022 unless the mask requirement is gone)

47 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Same for us on the Rotterdam.....I just hand wrote masks on the laundry list and all good.....

(I'll be so glad when the mask nonsense is done.....we are contemplating no cruises in 2022 unless the mask requirement is gone)

I appreciate that.   I wish others would stay home if they aren't interested in following the rules.  I don't know why some feel they are exempt especially if you have to get on a tender with these people.  Thank you.

• Like 4