Can you use your diamond card for any venue on the ship to get an alcoholic or no alcoholic beverage

goldengirl

Hi I have seen lots of posts and I am trying to get it verified if you can use your 4 drinks at any venue? To me it should not matter whether it’s Johnny rocket for a milk shake or a soda or alcoholic drink, as long it’s $13 and anything over I pay for thank you 

1 minute ago, goldengirl said:

Hi I have seen lots of posts and I am trying to get it verified if you can use your 4 drinks at any venue? To me it should not matter whether it’s Johnny rocket for a milk shake or a soda or alcoholic drink, as long it’s $13 and anything over I pay for thank you 

I don't think you can use it at the Bionic Bar or a free standing Starbucks. 

1 hour ago, goldengirl said:

Look here lot's of current info,

5 hours ago, goldengirl said:

You have to remember that this was started because of Covid and not being able to gather in the DL--where you were given a limited time frame and limited choices.  Most people have liked the vouchers, but to say you need to be able to use it for a Johnny Rockets shake, a smoothie or a Starbucks goes against the intent of the whole program.  You were not able to get any of those things or 'any drink' before Covid restrictions caused this.  I think they are generous in doing this and am grateful that they gave a viable option to get what people would be getting in the lounge, but now any time of day and a more expanded selection than that was available at the DL.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rockmom said:

You have to remember that this was started because of Covid and not being able to gather in the DL--where you were given a limited time frame and limited choices.  Most people have liked the vouchers, but to say you need to be able to use it for a Johnny Rockets shake, a smoothie or a Starbucks goes against the intent of the whole program.  You were not able to get any of those things or 'any drink' before Covid restrictions caused this.  I think they are generous in doing this and am grateful that they gave a viable option to get what people would be getting in the lounge, but now any time of day and a more expanded selection than that was available at the DL.  

You are right. No matter what people are given — it is never enough! 
m

• Like 1

Just off Symphony today.  You can't use it at Starbucks, Bionic Bar or Rising tide bar (I think that is the name of the bar that goes up a couple of floors). You can use them at any other bar.  I don't know about Johnny Rockets but we used it at the sports bar while watching a football game.  FYI: The diamond lounge was open on Symphony, but we didn't go into it. 

1 hour ago, arlodog said:

Just off Symphony today.  You can't use it at Starbucks, Bionic Bar or Rising tide bar (I think that is the name of the bar that goes up a couple of floors). You can use them at any other bar.

That's strange; we used the vouchers at Rising Tide bar on Oasis in October.

21 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

That's strange; we used the vouchers at Rising Tide bar on Oasis in October.

There are several instances where Symphony does not allow things that are permitted on other ships.  Odd, but there you have it.

• Like 2