Current menu offerings

RTShaker

Is there anyone who has cruised lately (especially on the Millennium) who has taken pics of the menu boards posted outside the MDR each evening? I am especially interested in the 7 day and up menu rotation. My sailing for next May is not yet available to look up in the app. Thanks.

Peter

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, cheriberi said:

I am only able to view my current reservation on the app, which isn’t until November 2022.  How do I view menus for a different date?

Open the Celebrity Smart app on the page that shows your sailing and at the bottom there is a Link "Get More on Ships We Support". Click on that link and find your ship which will allow you to see current sailings in the app. From here you can see menus for all restaurants.

Menus could change by the time your cruise sails next year, but it is more current than any recent pictures.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Personally I think menu pictures are a thing of the past.  With the advent of the Celebrity App, you can see the menu for any given ship any time you would like using the app. 

I agree, this asking for pictures is getting real old.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, patty1955 said:

Why are you being rude? I like looking at menus too. If your not interested in the subject, you don't have to read it. 

Not being rude just my opinion, but why ask when all the information is in the app, just use it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you for responding and providing the directions on how to view menu's for any supported ship.  

I wish HAL had an app as good as the Celebrity Smart APP, no way to see anything on theirs until you board the ship. We used the Celebrity app on our Equinox cruise in August and I found it to be very accurate and helpful. We could look at the Luminae menu every night and then decide which nights in specialty restaurants we wanted. The Specialty restaurants use the same menu every night. 

20 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Not being rude just my opinion, but why ask when all the information is in the app, just use it. 

Actually, when we were on the Millennium in July, the app wasn't always accurate. One of my favorites, Chicken Liver Parfait, wasn't on the app but it was on the menu. 

BTW, I really liked the app

8 hours ago, terrydtx said:

I thought this was friendly and helpful  group Maybe I was mistaken, but thanks for your opinion. You can just scroll by topics that don't interest you BTW.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, RTShaker said:

Is there anyone who has cruised lately (especially on the Millennium) who has taken pics of the menu boards posted outside the MDR each evening? I am especially interested in the 7 day and up menu rotation. My sailing for next May is not yet available to look up in the app. Thanks.

Peter

To be honest the menu has not changed in about 10+ years.

Unless some are posted here would recommend you download the App and look at current cruise.  The menus are posted for all days and for all restaurants.     We used it a lot on our cruise to order when nothing interested us in our dining room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1