Car Service Recommendation Please FLL

Landlubber2021

Wondering if anyone has used any Ft. Lauderdale car services, please? I am not looking for Uber/Lyft, as I would need either 2 or 3. 

I see a couple online, but want to hear if anyone has any good (or bad!) experiences with local companies. 

Thank you!

Edited by Landlubber2021

3 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Car service from PE to where? 🤔

Go Airport Shuttle, based at the FLL airport, has everything from limos to vans (and maybe larger).

Not starting at PE, but FLL airport to local hotel, the following day hotel to Port Everglades. Cruise end then Port Everglades back to airport. 

Have you used go airport shuttle? They seem very large, maybe nation wide, and although a great cost, I am concerned about ability to service if it is a national company.

34 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

Larry’s Limos provides excellent service and is highly recommended by most Cruise Critic posters. I have personally used them a few times and was always satisfied with there service.

Thank you! Exactly the endorsement I am looking for.

9 hours ago, Landlubber2021 said:

Not starting at PE, but FLL airport to local hotel, the following day hotel to Port Everglades. Cruise end then Port Everglades back to airport. 

Have you used go airport shuttle? They seem very large, maybe nation wide, and although a great cost, I am concerned about ability to service if it is a national company.

We used Lincoln Town car service through Go Airport several years ago from FLL to a downtown Miami hotel and were happy; we were also happy with Larry's Limos when we used them a few years back.

• Thanks 1

Just used Larry's Limo on October 27th.  The driver, Barry, called my cell shortly after the flight landed and asked what we were wearing so he could identify us and he was standing at the bottom of the escalator at baggage claim with a sign.  We had him drive us to our hotel for an early check-in, back to the airport for our Antigen test (yes they DO perform that test for arriving passengers), and then to a Publix to pick up wine, beer and snacks since we came in to FLL a day prior to our cruise.  Then back to our hotel.  Barry was fabulous and I highly recomment Larry's Limo.  

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, alex_drew said:

Just used Larry's Limo on October 27th.  The driver, Barry, called my cell shortly after the flight landed and asked what we were wearing so he could identify us and he was standing at the bottom of the escalator at baggage claim with a sign.  We had him drive us to our hotel for an early check-in, back to the airport for our Antigen test (yes they DO perform that test for arriving passengers), and then to a Publix to pick up wine, beer and snacks since we came in to FLL a day prior to our cruise.  Then back to our hotel.  Barry was fabulous and I highly recomment Larry's Limo.  

What an excellent review. Thank you! I spoke with Larry's Limo's on Friday, but felt as though I may have been speaking to someone new. My plan is to call again tomorrow.

Thank you again!

Edited by Landlubber2021

On 11/21/2021 at 9:38 PM, alex_drew said:

When I booked I spoke to Raphael and he was very thorough, including asking me if I needed transportation the following day to the port and/or pickup upon our return.  I will definitely use Larry's again!

I spoke with a different agent who was knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent cancellation policy and good price. All booked with Larry's

8 hours ago, Margiesworldoftravel19 said:

We used Jiffy Jeff Transportation recently for private service. BTW they also offer shuttle service. Nice luxury vans. Always a great experience. Highly recommend. 

Jiffy Jeff was very responsive over email. I almost booked with them, but the cancellation policy was not as good and it was more expensive. 

We have used John's Car Service several times.  Excellent service and prices.  We have never had an issue.  On our last cruise I made a mistake on time of pick up after the cruise.  We were off the ship way earlier then he had planned for pick up.  He immediately found a driver for us so we didn't have to wait long.  Another time, his driver was late due to an accident.  He called immediately and upgraded us to a limo for free.  Great service.

• Thanks 1