Nassau ship tours?

39august

We did the Pearl Island excursion in September.  It's a small island with a nice (but small) beach.  There are paddle boards, kayaks and a bouncy toy (there must be a better name but I don't know it) that you can climb onto and jump off of.  Plenty of seating, pretty views from the lighthouse and a delicious BBQ lunch.  I believe there was also a spot to snorkel although we didn't do that.  It's about a 15-minute boat ride from the ship; on the way back, we were given a tour of the beautiful homes that we passed.  I believe it was about $80, but I re-booked before the cruise when there was a sale.

It was a nice day...something new that we hadn't previously done in Nassau.

We also did a Pearl Island.  We had 2 choices for this excursion; Pearl Island w/lunch and Pearl Island w/lunch and snorkel.  I think the price with snorkel was $15 more.  I booked without snorkel & DH booked with snorkeling.  Food was very good.  Unfortunately we had a cloudy day and about 2 hrs before we were to head back to the ship it started raining.  

• Like 1