Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....from the looks of your pics missing humans are sleeping in this morning, all except YOU!

The ones that are there I’m trying to keep out of my pictures. That’s why I got so little of serenity. There were quite a few on the track. Several playing mini golf. 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 5:25 PM, Saint Greg said:

At my old job we had something called an angel tree. This was where employees who had financial issues could list things their kids wanted or needed for Christmas and another employee could grab the tag off of the tree and purchase the items for them. 

I started out buying for a boy and a girl. But I had to walk by that tree every day and what bothered me was approaching the last day and still having tags on the tree. I started waiting until the last day and grabbing all remaining tags to make sure they got something. Maybe not everything but something.

My current workplace doesn’t have this program but the Salvation Army puts angel trees in the malls. After work I’m going by a mall to check the trees…If there are any tags left I’m going shopping.

This is such a sweet gesture.  And important.  The school where I teach also does Angel Trees and we always sponsor a family.

• Like 3