Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

I don’t think I posted this which I typed up last night when there was no internet 

On the way back to the room I’m going down the hallway and there’s a family. The parents have the balcony and the kids are across the hall. Well they have both doors open and are screaming back and forth across the hallway. At one point the dad comes out into the hallway and is talking very loudly to both rooms. It’s 11pm. How is it possible that these people don’t realize it’s possible people are in their rooms sleeping? I don’t get it. 

If you missed my planet Hollywood review, I had a similar situation. Towards the end of my time there I got some very loud neighbors. That’s an adjustment seeing people come and go everyday instead of everyone coming and leaving at the same time. Anyway. The room entrances are in little entryways with two doors. At about 2am the people next door are in front of their door (also in front of my door) screaming at each other. Until I got up and opened my door. I think they just never thought about me being in there. I don’t get it, but it’s a problem for a lot of people.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

These are gorgeous. Are they just on the Vista?

on the older ships I think they’re more like artwork. But I think all ships have something in the stairwell. I usually forget to take pictures of them. Or I’ll just get 1 or 2 during a cruise. I’m trying to do better.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think I posted this which I typed up last night when there was no internet 

On the way back to the room I’m going down the hallway and there’s a family. The parents have the balcony and the kids are across the hall. Well they have both doors open and are screaming back and forth across the hallway. At one point the dad comes out into the hallway and is talking very loudly to both rooms. It’s 11pm. How is it possible that these people don’t realize it’s possible people are in their rooms sleeping? I don’t get it. 

If you missed my planet Hollywood review, I had a similar situation. Towards the end of my time there I got some very loud neighbors. That’s an adjustment seeing people come and go everyday instead of everyone coming and leaving at the same time. Anyway. The room entrances are in little entryways with two doors. At about 2am the people next door are in front of their door (also in front of my door) screaming at each other. Until I got up and opened my door. I think they just never thought about me being in there. I don’t get it, but it’s a problem for a lot of people.

@Saint Greg....like I posted earlier......about right for today's world!

VERY SAD indeed.

• Like 4

What was the green frozen drink?

I am kicking myself for not getting a Caribbean colada when we were on the Dream in September. I usually get one drink each cruise and that's the one I choose. It's my favorite, and somehow I never got around to it. I still am not sure how that happened. 😂

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

What was the green frozen drink?

I am kicking myself for not getting a Caribbean colada when we were on the Dream in September. I usually get one drink each cruise and that's the one I choose. It's my favorite, and somehow I never got around to it. I still am not sure how that happened. 😂

the blue one was a blue Hawaiian. I didn’t get a green one.

• Like 1

9706C540-6454-4AFC-BDAA-A6B201EBBDCB.thumb.jpeg.ddc78478dd2ec72ca8d3cc6d32ed6025.jpeg

I decided to utilize my free play. This is an ultra cruise. The tables were pretty full. I opted to try some slot play.

9244A555-6BA2-4398-87BF-1B88700AD8F5.thumb.jpeg.63d26ca4df5be111b99ebd9acb543965.jpeg

i haven’t played a slot machine since they got so fancy.

48FA191F-BEED-48BD-B8D4-8D696192737E.thumb.jpeg.9e4d02a8780d3302b1fa518e337ff1eb.jpeg

I would’ve thought this was worth more than $20. I think I could’ve cashed out at this point but i decided to keep going. 

5FA5D6E9-5C28-4DEC-B4A6-7C81FC61FF20.thumb.jpeg.baccda428db05f730e0cf6bce31fcc3b.jpeg

• Like 5

One of the bartenders was asking me if I had internet service. I said yes I did. Her plan expired at 1am and it stopped working last night. She told me they have to pay $10/day for internet. And it used to be $25/day. I Confirmed those numbers with someone else but i found they also have the social media plan for $4/day. That’s still a lot of money for someone who lives here for six months.

• Like 7