Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

Definitely a couple things missing from my dream and Magic cruises. Towards the end here they had a few employees on stage with lights…like candles but lights on stage for silent night. On Dream and magic it was more. They were in all of the audience rows on all levels. 

On Dream and Magic there was also a video of the grinch stealing things…like the roast beast and at the end he comes on stage to return them. No grinch this year.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

One of the bartenders was asking me if I had internet service. I said yes I did. Her plan expired at 1am and it stopped working last night. She told me they have to pay $10/day for internet. And it used to be $25/day. I Confirmed those numbers with someone else but i found they also have the social media plan for $4/day. That’s still a lot of money for someone who lives here for six months.

That’s $300 a month……wow

• Like 2

I was toying to Colorado beach bum for about an hour after the show. They kicked us out of the liquid lounge. I had 16 mins until Alchemy opening. I went to the room, showered, changed, put out laundry, and made it to the alchemy in 18 minutes. I got the last spot at the bar.

A724E6F8-A151-4F08-B94E-98C1906287C8.jpeg

49EEA77E-28D1-44BE-9ECF-3E1499896AC1.jpeg

8997817A-AFFE-4CE9-B270-9EA939755097.jpeg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well the question is how did you get it? Were they handing them out to the first 150 at the door like hat night?

Sorry, I don't remember where we got them exactly.  I think they were passing them out at one the shows we went to as we walked in.  I do remember holding onto it after we got home for awhile.  I finally got rid of in one my decluttering session.  Sorry, I"m not a huge help.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Raunak is singing one more night.

he goes home on Saturday

After following this thread and seeing all his awesome creations, I'm a bit bummed.  We board Christmas eve so we'll miss him. 😭  Hopefully, his replacement is just as spectacular...they certainly have big shoes to fill.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NotVeryCreative said:

After following this thread and seeing all his awesome creations, I'm a bit bummed.  We board Christmas eve so we'll miss him. 😭  Hopefully, his replacement is just as spectacular...they certainly have big shoes to fill.

The current bar waiter is taking over for him. Raunak has made all of my drinks here.

• Like 1