Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

Great pictures at the ruins. I was on NCL a few years ago and had an excursion scheduled in Costa Maya but ship couldn't stop due to rough seas.

So great to see other cruise ships out on the water with you. We are on NCL in January in southern Caribbean and cannot wait.

Enjoy the rest of the trip and look forward to the rest of your review.

• Like 3

They seated me in the chair/booth deal with one on each side. They seat one couple on one side and start to seat another couple on the other side and the guy is like NO! NO! We want a table to ourselves! Come here I’ll show you! Nothing I haven’t done before but i hope I sound better than that. I know I’ve felt bad about it at times which is why I’ve just been going with their seating These past few cruises even though I wasn’t always happy about it..

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I tried to get to the alchemy but it was full so I went to the pub and got a stout.

34D6A20D-4F2B-41B4-BA87-79098043C021.jpeg

Wait, what? Every cruise, my husband gets all mad because they don't have stout -- and I have scoured every bar menu to try and find him some. Is that new at RFP?? Or some secret handshake and password item?? Please tell me they somehow have stout on Vista now, and I will be crowned Wife of the Year! I promise to give you all the credit. 😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

28AF13AE-0E45-4DEF-98FD-D0041785DCAE.jpeg

40BF02F9-A9B3-4510-8434-2A6BA4FF2555.jpeg

1BB86E71-3D5A-4B22-A3BD-DAE7FEA7F08E.jpeg

294719E8-26AC-4CE0-9ACC-FE71DEAD869B.jpeg

1FC7C03A-12AC-426B-8D9C-6DBE3896A75D.jpeg

On past cruises, I've only noticed the towel animals on the morning of the Cozumel port call.  Do they happen on cruises that do not stop in Cozumel?  We'll be on the Glory 12/19 with stops in Bimini, Nassau and Freeport.  Thanks to the OP for this thread- enjoying your photos!