What happended to Choice Air

tyler6597

I'm curious about the choice air website. RCCL and Celebrity have new airline, transfers and pre and post hotel websites and the on site Azamara choice air website has been off line for over 2 months. Is Azamara changing their flight, transfer and pre and post hotel website or is their website that screwed up. Maybe someone can enlighten me and whoever else is wondering about this.

tyler

The other day I was on the Azamara site, checking out prices for a cruise that I have already booked. As I puttered around, I think I had made my cabin selection and near the end of the process, then some air fares appeared. Up popped 3 departure cities and air fares but there was a box you could put in your departure city and it would give you a sample fare and transfer options.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, voyager1964 said:

I just typed choiceair.com in my browser...

Ahhhh. So simple and yet so brilliant.

Thanks so much for that suggestion as I was just in the process of researching possible flights.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

We found Choice Air had higher prices than online ticketing services.  We used "T-locity " and from Hartford to Venice in June they were $300 less per person.  Plus the $$ you see would change when we actually went to book, as in "The fare you selected is no longer availabale."  Happened for several days in a row, so they were not updating the website as air prices changed.  Be sure to check out all your options before you book.

There are times when even the Google tool does not give the full picture. We need to fly to LIS and then do a return from Rio de Janeiro in the fall. What even Google did not show was the set of Delta flights that are available with Delta Comfort+ seating. All of the others kept showing some mix of AA with a bit economy seating thrown in even when set on Business class seating. With a husband with a right knee that does not bend the economy seating, even bulkhead doesn't work. It has been some interesting digging. I will probably book with Delta direct. Always check all the possibilites.  BTW, the Delta came out less than the AA prem econ.

Looking forward to the fall cruise. Alice