21 days to cruise, stuck at 86% complete

gmkgks

Hi, Any suggestions how we get completely checked in?  Overall it says we are 86% checked in. Each person is missing from 7 of 8 but I don’t know what it is. I watched the video and checked the box.  Email and phone are verified.  Testing appointments were made. Help!  I’ve lost my good arrival time! 

13 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Try editing both the phone and email areas in section 7.  Just select edit, delete a couple characters, re-enter and hit verify 

OMG! It’s crazy but that worked!  Thank you!

• Like 3

Yeah i had to call to mark it checked .  smh less than a week out and no guidance from Bermuda as to if we still need to register with them or not before allowed to board ship. I think NCL could make this much smoother if they want ppl to sail with confidence again.  Dont make it harder like having pax book their tests at pier, airports that require it just have you form a line no need to prebook it. 

Edited by seaman11

2 hours ago, gmkgks said:

OMG! It’s crazy but that worked!  Thank you!

I was part of a very large group before Thanksgiving with the same problem (plus added bonus that the Eurofin link was not working).  We all have different boarding times as a result, some hours apart, but I’m expecting them to allow our family to actually check in together, since if their site was functioning even half way correctly, we would all have completed check in at the same time.  Plus, not leaving part of my family waiting in the parking lot for a few hours because of it.

• 1 month later...

I completed check-in today, and it was an adventure compared to the last time I checked in with NCL!

Here are some tips to prevent some confusion and save time:

*  One piece of advice I can give is to watch the "auto-fill" if you have that activated on your computer!

It was continuously entering MY info for others I was checking in, and resulted in some "error" messages if I did not catch it before submitting.

*  Also, with the first person I checked in (ME), you have to go to the Covid Test site to register before you can move on.  While there, you have the ability to add the rest of the folks in your party.

Yet....when you get to the check-in screen for the other travellers, it still makes you click the button to go there, even though you just added them.  Better safe than sorry, I guess, but added time and confusion to each person I checked in after me.

*  One area NCL (and other lines) could make it easier is checking in more than one cabin at a time, without the need for separate log ins.

*  Lastly, before starting the checkin process, another tip is to make sure you have a PHOTO ready to download for each member of your party.  This will save some time, as it is a security requirement and you cannot move on without one!

GOOD LUCK...and HAPPY SAILS!!  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, oregonian123 said:

Can online check-in be done only starting at 21 days now?

This is our first cruise since 2109, and I thought we were able to do it several months out in the past.

Thanks.

Correct, Check-In can only be done at 21 to 3 days prior to Embarkation day.  NCL changed this suddenly during the last part of 2021.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 9:11 PM, 3kidsncats said:

Try editing both the phone and email areas in section 7.  Just select edit, delete a couple characters, re-enter and hit verify 

And that was the answer to my problem too.  Thanks

• Like 1

I wonder if the 21 day timeframe will change for cruises embarking March 1st and later.  For those cruises we will not be required to sign up for their pre-boarding test.

Cruises with embarkation dates beginning March 1, 2022:
At time of check-in, all guests will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test result administered by a verified third party or via medically supervised home test (i.e. https://www.emed.com/ or BioReference's Scarlet service - BioReference sends a trained Scarlet Health Professional to your home to collect your COVID-19 test specimen), within two days prior to boarding for cruises originating in a U.S. port and three days prior for voyages departing from a non-U.S. port. Guests are also responsible for complying with all local health and safety requirements which may include additional testing.

7 minutes ago, oregonian123 said:

Do you think the March 1 might be extended out since omicron is still around? Testing at port would be more convenient for us. 

I hope they extend it past that date.  

I would still do a pre-travel test before flying, but could get by with an un-proctored home test for my own peace of mind.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I hope they extend it past that date.  

I would still do a pre-travel test before flying, but could get by with an un-proctored home test for my own peace of mind.

I agree. We will test using the Government Covid Tests before we fly. However, we will still need to do an "In person or Proctored test in Miami after we arrive there to meet the new 2 day requirement. I will look for a thread that deals with testing in Miami.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I wonder if the 21 day timeframe will change for cruises embarking March 1st and later.  For those cruises we will not be required to sign up for their pre-boarding test.

We're booked for later in March and we also cannot do our check-in until 21 days out. 

For peace of mind and personal convenience, I hope they extend free testing at the port, but I'm sure that is a significant expense that they don't want to continue. 

• Like 1