Am I able to check in everyone in my stateroom at once?

rockmom

Hi,  I've seen numerous posts where people have said that they were given separate boarding times than their cabin-mate(s).   Does each person need to check in individually and this causes the issue?   I have three in our cabin, 2 adults and a child, and was hoping to check us all in together and not have to have each person check in separately.  

I was able to check in my parents, who are linked to my reservation, but are in their own cabin. SO yes you can check everyone who is in your room and even those who are linked to your reservation. We all have the same boarding time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alexgtp said:

I was able to check in my parents, who are linked to my reservation, but are in their own cabin. SO yes you can check everyone who is in your room and even those who are linked to your reservation. We all have the same boarding time.

same.

• Thanks 1

DW and I had different boarding times even when I did both checkins right after each other.  Went back later and changed her time.  If I hadn't gotten the change would have just showed one boarding pass to the person manning the line at the cruise terminal.  The folks inside don't care.

• Like 1