Where can I track my medallion in USPS

jacpansea

22 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

Try using this link.  The data is not 100% accurate.  Our medallions were delivered and the website indicated they would be delivered in 2 days.   

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

Thank you! Do you know where I find my tracking number? I’m normally not this bad with electronics. I am finding it nowhere on my booking. 

1 hour ago, jacpansea said:

Thank you! Do you know where I find my tracking number? I’m normally not this bad with electronics. I am finding it nowhere on my booking. 

If your medallion has shipped it would be in an email direct to you.

Edited by kiwimum

53 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

If your medallion has shipped it would be in an email direct to you.

THANK YOU!!! I couldn’t remember where I saw it. It’s in Seattle and abound be to me by Friday. Thank you again! This community is so wonderful and helpful. 

Mine were shipped on Nov. 30 and still haven't received them. I've been tracking them lol. They are going on a cross country vacation. New York, Carson CA,  Los Angeles CA, now they are back in New York! They have about a week to get them here. We are in Florida and have never had an issue before with the medallions showing up. Usually about 3 weeks ahead of time.

35 minutes ago, shanecindy21403 said:

Mine were shipped on Nov. 30 and still haven't received them. I've been tracking them lol. They are going on a cross country vacation. New York, Carson CA,  Los Angeles CA, now they are back in New York! They have about a week to get them here. We are in Florida and have never had an issue before with the medallions showing up. Usually about 3 weeks ahead of time.

And if they don't show up, just get one at the port. Easy Beezy.

Saw this graffiti in Amsterdam a few years ago - "Relax - Nothing Is Under Control"

Sort of sums up life today.

• Like 4

I just checked on our Medallions as we board the Sky Princess one week from Saturday. Using the tracking link on my email received about 10 days ago, it shows they are ‘out for delivery by 6:45 PM today’!  WooHoo!  I knew we could get them at the terminal but I am looking forward to an easy/peasy checkin with the new Medallion process! 😁

My only stress left on this vacation is the Rapid testing results.  Appointments booked at 2 different locations in case one closes or there is another issue.  I’ll be SO relieved when we get our Negative results. 😳😳

• Like 1

Yes that covid test id the only thing really left to do. I've got appointments scheduled at CVS and Walgreens. I even bought us a self test that we are going to do this weekend on ourselves so there are no surprises lol! Then I told my husband after our test this weekend we are basically self quarantined. Not going to take any chances on missing this cruise it's been too long!

• Like 1

There have been a lot of complaints reported about CVS and Walgreens canceling appointments because of no staff.  Test not coming back in time if at all, only giving the PCR test not the Antigen. Just for you information.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1Gizmo said:

There have been a lot of complaints reported about CVS and Walgreens canceling appointments because of no staff.  Test not coming back in time if at all, only giving the PCR test not the Antigen. Just for you information.

Thanks for your concern…

I personally went to both locations in the past few days and spoke with the folks working in the Pharmacy area.  I had several questions and wanted to be as sure as possible that my plans for testing would work out.  I have read where some areas of the country had last minute closures, shortage of testing supplies, staffing shortages, etc.  Both businesses assured me those issues you pointed out and I had concerns about had not been happening at their locations.

Judy

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 5:30 PM, San10s said:

Thanks for your concern…

I personally went to both locations in the past few days and spoke with the folks working in the Pharmacy area.  I had several questions and wanted to be as sure as possible that my plans for testing would work out.  I have read where some areas of the country had last minute closures, shortage of testing supplies, staffing shortages, etc.  Both businesses assured me those issues you pointed out and I had concerns about had not been happening at their locations.

Judy

It pays to be thorough in planning and follow-up.  It looks like to me you could let that second booking go now as someone else might be looking for a test. 

2 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

It pays to be thorough in planning and follow-up.  It looks like to me you could let that second booking go now as someone else might be looking for a test. 

There is always a chance one could come back inconclusive. We do PCR tests at work and every once in awhile they are a few inconclusive tests. This is far more common with rapid tests. Also false positives/negatives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coral said:

There is always a chance one could come back inconclusive. We do PCR tests at work and every once in awhile they are a few inconclusive tests. This is far more common with rapid tests. Also false positives/negatives.

And you don't know whether it's false or not unless re-test.  I bet no one who gets a negative bothers to think whether it might be false and re-do it in case they cannot travel.  I understand the back-up plan because who wants to lose a long-planned-for vacation trip?

38 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

And you don't know whether it's false or not unless re-test.  I bet no one who gets a negative bothers to think whether it might be false and re-do it in case they cannot travel.  I understand the back-up plan because who wants to lose a long-planned-for vacation trip?

I can do a PCR test at work but it won't fall under the time frame allowed as we don't test on weekends. So I plan on doing that first and then I have 2 rapid tests scheduled the next day. I wish they would allow 3 days especially when people travel. I am traveling the day of which I have not done since my first cruise and didn't know any better. It is what it is.

I know I have tested negative on a rapid flu test and then positive on the longer test - both were given within 30 minutes of each other.

Edited by Coral

2 hours ago, Coral said:

I can do a PCR test at work but it won't fall under the time frame allowed as we don't test on weekends. So I plan on doing that first and then I have 2 rapid tests scheduled the next day. I wish they would allow 3 days especially when people travel. I am traveling the day of which I have not done since my first cruise and didn't know any better. It is what it is.

I know I have tested negative on a rapid flu test and then positive on the longer test - both were given within 30 minutes of each other.

Yes, PCR often used to confirm a +ve result on rapid antigen.  But -ve antigen result means go on with life.