Please Try Again Later

*Miss G*

I haven’t been able to access my bookings all day.  Keep getting “We could not process your request at this time.”  I’ve tried my iPad, my iPhone, and my desktop.  Problem is we need to complete the mandatory health questionnaire.  Anyone else having problems logging into HAL?

Thank you, @ger_77.  Mostly I was curious to see if anyone else was experiencing the same, so you’ve confirmed it for me.  If they don’t have it fixed by tomorrow I shall join the rest of the throngs who can’t complete the questionnaire.  It will be interesting to see how they handle it.  Maybe we’ll go back to pieces of paper at the terminal!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

Sorry, I spoke a little too soon.  I can sign in, I can search for cruises but I can’t bring up my cruises.  

Yeah, I was just coming back to say it didn’t work.  Oh well.  Worth a try.

17 minutes ago, shebag said:

It was off all day yesterday as well, there was a note saying they were having technical difficulties, today I was able to get on.

That’s funny because I had no problems yesterday, but I do today.  I guess they fixed one thing and broke another.  lol

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

That’s funny because I had no problems yesterday, but I do today.  I guess they fixed one thing and broke another.  lol

I was able to log in to my account and my bookings just now using Chrome.  Maybe try that .  Also the Navigator app is working for me.

• Thanks 1

So just logged in and was good to go...Using Safari on my MacBook Air. 

Did you try going from the public page directly to "already booked" and then "check in"?  

(in the past, I've been unable to log in and go to check in but could go to check in directly from public page)

I use Apple devices and often run into problems with the HAL website.  I have found that my Firefox browser consistently works on the site.  Now if they would just let me stay logged in.  

HAL just named a new Vice President of E-commerce.  Maybe they are starting to take web design seriously.  https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/holland-america-line-names-kacy-cole-vice-president-marketing-e

Edited by Mary229

1 hour ago, FlaMariner said:

So just logged in and was good to go...Using Safari on my MacBook Air. 

Did you try going from the public page directly to "already booked" and then "check in"?  

(in the past, I've been unable to log in and go to check in but could go to check in directly from public page)

yes, no luck