Enchantment is in Baltimore - Test cruise Saturday 12/11

BillOh

2 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

Not sure if there is a scale up of passenger occupancy under those guidelines but going from around 300 passengers on the simulation cruise to close to 2,000( heard 80% capacity from some staff on board)  on the first revenue cruise seems like a large jump. 

Unlikely they will jump to that kind of occupancy level that quickly mid term. 

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I am only repeating what several crew members told me (just got off of the ship a few hours ago). I do find this improbable but this and the next cruise are holiday sailings and perhaps they are trying to maximize revenue

10 minutes ago, zebra36 said: I do find this improbable but this and the next cruise are holiday sailings and perhaps they are trying to maximize revenue

All of the ships are likely to have fairly high capacity levels for the holiday sailings but in January they’ll probably drop back down to 70% or less. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Biker19 said:

According to a Royal executive who was on board I talked to. There are expecting 1600 for the revenue cruise 

18 hours ago, Tony O said:

According to a Royal executive who was on board I talked to. There are expecting 1600 for the revenue cruise 

My husband and I are on the Dec. 23 cruise.  I talked to you on the meet and mingle thread for Dec.23.  

So it may be 1600 people for the Dec. 23 cruise?  Someone on the thread was from Canada and they have to cancel because Canada says no unnecessary travel so there may be less people.  Some people are upset because RCCL sent us an email that said mask must be worn indoors unless you are eating or drinking.  So I guess we will see on Thursday how many people will be on the cruise.  We have a junior suite because we rolled over several cruises and decided to upgrade ourselves (we usually get a balcony).   

• 2 weeks later...