I need a phone number please....

canadarocks

Without going into the details... Holland America has completely messed up our upcoming two cruises. Trust me it's all on them. My amazing TA spent four hours today trying to fix what they have done with no resolution. She's hoping Monday will bring smarter HAL people to the table. But DH is adamant that we need to involve some "higher ups" asap. So does anyone have a phone number or an email address of someone that has some power at HA to fix a major snafu that we could contact tomorrow?

I know..... are you kidding me.... on a Sunday??? But it's seriously a big deal.

Thanks in advance to all of you!

24 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Without going into the details... Holland America has completely messed up our upcoming two cruises. Trust me it's all on them. My amazing TA spent four hours today trying to fix what they have done with no resolution. She's hoping Monday will bring smarter HAL people to the table. But DH is adamant that we need to involve some "higher ups" asap. So does anyone have a phone number or an email address of someone that has some power at HA to fix a major snafu that we could contact tomorrow?

I know..... are you kidding me.... on a Sunday??? But it's seriously a big deal.

Thanks in advance to all of you!

I am having trouble posting tonight.   My course of action in these situations are to contact investor relations if I am a shareholder but they definitely won’t be open until Monday.   My other route is social media.  I go directly to the offending company’s Twitter and Facebook page and post the issues.  I post as much detail as is safe, I keep it concise, factual and professional, never call out or make unreasonable  demands like “I will never sail again “.  Just state the facts and state precisely what is the proper resolution. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris Ferris has been really responsive in the past so you might try contacting her -

Christine Ferris
Special Advisor, Office of the President

guestrelations@hollandamerica.com

The email address is just the general one for Guest Relations but if you address it to her specifically, it should get routed directly to her.

And if you want to escalate it, I'm pretty sure this email address is current:

Gus Antorcha
President, Holland America Line
450 Third Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
gantorcha@hollandamerica.com

Good luck!!

• Thanks 2

I agree with DAllenTCY.   Your TA should be savy enough to get to the correct person.  Not sure if posting on Twitter or a Facebook page is the way to go.   Good Luck on your problems, I hope they become resolved.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paulinda said:

I agree with DAllenTCY.   Your TA should be savy enough to get to the correct person.  Not sure if posting on Twitter or a Facebook page is the way to go.   Good Luck on your problems, I hope they become resolved.  

I'm sorry I realize you're not getting all the answers you want here, I get you're wanting to go to the top and get this straightened out immediately.  But I have to agree with those who are posting about going through your TA as being your best option.  If you booked this through the TA they are your best resource for getting it fixed.  I've found with every cruise line, if you book through a TA, they really try to avoid working directly with you.  I am guessing that Monday morning your TA will have success...trying to resolve anything on a weekend usually doesn't work well.  

• Like 3

I believe I found your comment with the details on HAL's social media page. I think the first question that should be asked to your TA is if your bookings were marked to accept an upgrade. If that was the case and the TA didn't discuss it with you then it's on the TA to make it good.

Also the TA owns the booking and should be the one dealing with HAL and escalating to the appropriate management as needed.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope you come to a satisfactory resolution!

Jim

Edited by senorjim
  • Like 2

Thanks so much everyone. My TA is going above and beyond trying to fix this. I have sent some emails to the "higher-ups" as well, because time is of the essence (final payment is literally days away for the 2nd cruise) and weekend HA reps are not the best. I'll let you know what happens. 

• Thanks 1