Nachi Cocom

oceanblue33

Yes they are open. I was there in November, and it was as nice as usual. Food, drinks and service were great. No change in any policy that I noticed. Maybe masks until you sat down (?) can't remember.  Masks required in the taxi for sure. 

There were off and on rain showers the day I was there, so I did not go in the water. Cannot comment on the frequently maligned "soft sand" and /or any sort of drop off concerns. It's the ocean, people, where  there are waves, there will be a shelf in the sand.

Regarding refunds...I read the complaint, IMO if I am concerned about $11, I should not be cruising.   

C-legs is correct, the promo is over, but I had pre- booked it, and they honored it. 

• 4 weeks later...

We were there the first week of December. It was as I remembered it pre-Covid. Drinks were good, food was good.  Sand and water were good.  We had a beautiful day.  Weather was perfect.  We paid $59pp and the taxi was $18 for 4 of us each way before tip.

Edited by jkloni
typo

• 4 weeks later...

We were there last week and it was just as we remembered from 2015.  Nice clean beach, attentive service, delicious food and beverages, and a pleasant chill atmosphere.  If you're wanting a party or child-toy friendly atmosphere, this isn't it.  If you want to have a quiet day at the beach - enjoy!  By the way - we were stuffed by the end of the day:  appetizer, soup/salad, entree (grilled grouper with rice and vegies for us), and dessert (we only had room for coconut ice cream).  The tortilla soup was the best I have ever had and that's saying something since I'm a Texan

Also, I know some folks have posted dissatisfaction with how they handled refunds with COVID - frankly, I can't imagine dealing with that as a small business completely dependent upon tourism.  I can't speak to current full refunds from Nachi Cocum; however, I will say that when our ship's itinerary was changed, they were very quick to respond to my email inquiry and were able to accommodate us on the new port date for Cozumel.