Post cruise COVID test for flying from Vancouver to Seattle

I just booked an Alaska cruise from Vancouver and also booked a flight from there to Seattle at 10:35 am. Should I change my flight is this too early and also I got to thinking do we need to be COVID tested to fly from Vancouver to Seattle and if so is there anyway to get tested on the ship before we go?    Thank you in advance

Edited by Reefexplorer3
add info

As of today, people flying into the US need a covid test within 1 day of boarding the flight.

I do not have any information about whether Royal will provide that test onboard, but you might be hard pressed to catch a 10:35 flight if you had to test at the terminal on disembarkation or at the airport.

On 12/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, Blizzard54 said:

At the current time Royal offers testing onboard for anyone needing it to fly or continue on another cruise, no charge.

We are planning on boarding Ovation in Seattle and end in Vancouver. Then three days later board Quantum in Vancouver to Hawaii. Does Canada have the same 2 day test protocol.  Can a US citizen get tested in Vancouver for a cruise to Hawaii or will Royal have testing at the pier.. 

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

We are planning on boarding Ovation in Seattle and end in Vancouver. Then three days later board Quantum in Vancouver to Hawaii. Does Canada have the same 2 day test protocol.  Can a US citizen get tested in Vancouver for a cruise to Hawaii or will Royal have testing at the pier.. 

Just a heads up: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/12/15/royal-caribbean-will-no-longer-let-passengers-get-or-the-cruise-ship-different-port-of 

20 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

We've yet to see what Canada will impose on cruise ship guests entering Canada on a ship.

Right now, this week, Canada claims to be creating consistent rules for all methods of entry.  Until recently entry by air had different rules compared to entry into Canada at a land border.  

It looks like all entries into Canada will require a PCR test within 72 hours and that is measured in hours, not the "days" that Royal uses for it's 2 day test policy.  

The 2 day test policy for US home port ships is driven by CDC guidance for cruise ships as opposed to a border entry policy implemented by the federal government at the border.

It's not clear what testing you'll need on or after Ovation for entry into Canada and subsequently before Quantum from Vancouver.  Vancouver as a home port is not governed by CDC guidance.   I'm not sure Canada cares about Quantum as you are leaving Canada. 

You will be processed by US CBP in Vancouver as you board Quantum but so far the US has not required tests at land border crossings.   It's a new scenario for Royal but also a long ways away.  Who knows?