Omicron - anyone canceling an upcoming cruise?

kj_connections

Finally got a room we're looking for in March 😄  yayyyy...someone must've cancelled.

Question for ya'll: Easy plus drink package....does it include bottle waters and how many bottles can I request at once?  3 bottles per order if there's 3 of us in the cabin?  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, FrostyJoe said:

Finally got a room we're looking for in March 😄  yayyyy...someone must've cancelled.

Question for ya'll: Easy plus drink package....does it include bottle waters and how many bottles can I request at once?  3 bottles per order if there's 3 of us in the cabin?  

Glad it worked out for you. Yes Easyplus includes bottled water. You can also get the large liter size bottles if you want. One per person per order but as many as you want a day. We were able to get them at any bar and even in the MDR

• Like 2

3 hours ago, styles27 said:

Glad it worked out for you. Yes Easyplus includes bottled water. You can also get the large liter size bottles if you want. One per person per order but as many as you want a day. We were able to get them at any bar and even in the MDR

Wow that’s great. So we can take 3 one liter bottles back to our cabin or OC or wherever with 3 of us in the cabin?  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrostyJoe said:

Wow that’s great. So we can take 3 one liter bottles back to our cabin or OC or wherever with 3 of us in the cabin?  

If each person has the drink package...each can get one

15 minutes ago, FrostyJoe said:

Yes you can! You can get them on OC too because your drink package works there as well. 

Edited by styles27

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

just in case anybody wants to know how long it took for a refund: I cancelled our cruise (2 cabins) just prior to the final payment day (Jan 2) on Dec 27 and received both refunds on Jan 13.

Wow that’s great. Sure beats “two billing cycles” that they quoted me 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

just in case anybody wants to know how long it took for a refund: I cancelled our cruise (2 cabins) just prior to the final payment day (Jan 2) on Dec 27 and received both refunds on Jan 13.

Totally random but your screen name reminds me of this hole in the wall (pun intended) joint in O’ahu 

Itchy Butt
https://goo.gl/maps/CN1bw5AvrpF3uSZ86