Can't change anything about online check-in on the website

GAMOM4

I have cruised 23 times and use to I could log on to my cruise and make changes to setting up spending account or different things like that - I guess during COVID they had time to change the website - I need to add my new form of payment that I want charges to be charged to - my PVP said I would have to call Carnival to do that or wait until I get on the ship ..... I have been on hold for the 2nd time for over 45 minutes ..... why did they do away with all the things we use to fill out online before a cruise - I just don't understand

Im able to log in an change me info.  However, my checkin gave me huge issues on my Samsung Galaxy. But my Ipad had no issues at all.  In fact on my phone, I could not move onto the next page to enter info..maybe your having a compatibly issue similar to what I recently experienced.

Hope your issue gets resolved.

6 minutes ago, pokerguy90 said:

Im able to log in an change me info.  However, my checkin gave me huge issues on my Samsung Galaxy. But my Ipad had no issues at all.  In fact on my phone, I could not move onto the next page to enter info..maybe your having a compatibly issue similar to what I recently experienced.

Hope your issue gets resolved.

So you can see on yours where you set up a expense account?

4 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

I can see on mine where I set-up an expense account and I have the ability to change/add. 

Has this been showing up all along (it use to) or did it show up after you could choose a check in time (we can't choose that until the 18th)

20 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

After check-in.  We sail on 12/29.

Thank you our check in date is the 18th so maybe after that time it will show up can you still print off luggage tags and all?  Our cruise is January 3rd

• Like 1

I had the same problem. I called Carnival and they said we can’t check in until 2 weeks before our cruise. It has something to do with Covid. He said they may change it in a few months but for now that’s the way it will be until the Covid restrictions ease up. 

3 hours ago, GAMOM4 said:

Thank you our check in date is the 18th so maybe after that time it will show up can you still print off luggage tags and all?  Our cruise is January 3rd

If an early arrival time slot is desired, check-in after 12:00am, you can skip down to choose your arrival time first and go back to complete the rest of the information later.

12 hours ago, GAMOM4 said:

Has this been showing up all along (it use to) or did it show up after you could choose a check in time (we can't choose that until the 18th)

You actually add the information regarding your onboard account during check-in (it doesn't automatically default to a specific type of payment).  Just make your selections during check in and don't stress over trying to call Carnival.  They will tell you the same thing once you get through to them.

IMHO, your PVP should have told you this as well.  I have often found that they aren't as up to speed on procedural matters as they should be.

Edited by Schoifmom

You can also jump straight down to the check in time section the moment you get that midnight access, then go back to the start and fill in all the other sections that take more time, like emergency contact and credit card info, if you are wanting to race all the others that are clicking in along with you to grab an early time slot.  Pleasantly surprised to get a 10am check-in as a measly red last week 😄

2 hours ago, kdr69 said:

There is a thread also with a workaround to allow you to see your Online docs and print your luggage tags if you search for it on here.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=K66GC1&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Plug in your actual booking number where it says "K66GC1" before you hit enter or it won't work.

Edited by Earthworm Jim

6 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=K66GC1&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Plug in your actual booking number where it says "K66GC1" before you hit enter or it won't work.

also sometimes you need to type it in rather than copy and paste.