OBC usage pre-cruise

I Luv Crusin

Finally Carnival did something right!

I was booking some specialty dining for my next cruise (Panorama, 4/2 for my BIRTHDAY!) I had a lot of OBC to use and was kind of frustrated that I couldn't use it for my pre-cruise purchases but it gives you that option now! Yay, Thanks Carnival!

• Like 1

Yes! I just checked my options for my March cruise on Mardi Gras, and I was able to book a cooking class, as well as water and strawberries for our room. I had to do 2 separate transactions before it would work-food and beverage for 1 and cooking for the other, but I didn't have to pay! It gave me the option to "Use Onboard Credit" and boom. 

21 hours ago, I Luv Crusin said:

Finally Carnival did something right!

I was booking some specialty dining for my next cruise (Panorama, 4/2 for my BIRTHDAY!) I had a lot of OBC to use and was kind of frustrated that I couldn't use it for my pre-cruise purchases but it gives you that option now! Yay, Thanks Carnival!

I BELIVE I READ THAT OBC CAN BE USED TO SPEND PRE CRUISE AFTER MARCH 15, 2022. SO I GUESS THAT IS WHY YOU COULD USE IT FOR YOU APRIL CRUISE

• Like 1