Who do I call? Shore Excursion Purchase never hit my Credit Card Account.

I purchased a shore excursion and a soda package for a May sailing on Black Friday. It wasn't on my latest statement and I logged into my credit card account to see if it has since been added. Charges from my early December sailing are there, but still no shore excursion and soda package for May.

I have logged into my information for that particular cruise and the shore excursion is listed as being paid. The soda package is also there and says it's paid. Who do I contact to sort this out?

1 hour ago, emeraldcity said:

I purchased a shore excursion and a soda package for a May sailing on Black Friday. It wasn't on my latest statement and I logged into my credit card account to see if it has since been added. Charges from my early December sailing are there, but still no shore excursion and soda package for May.

I have logged into my information for that particular cruise and the shore excursion is listed as being paid. The soda package is also there and says it's paid. Who do I contact to sort this out?

This thread about the problem is pretty long D. You are not the only one it happened too. Link: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2817074-black-friday-purchase-not-showing-on-credit-card/#comment-62247257

There doesn't appear to be a resolution, though. :classic_smile:

Edited by Coralc