500 nights on Princess

johnmik1

On all the live threads posted since start up I have not seen any reference to this but we hit 500 on the first segment of a 3 segment voyage around South America just before shut down.  We got a bottle of champagne on the first segment.  We got fresh flowers on each segment plus a mixed plate of snacks on each formal night.  The best thing was about a half hour up on the bridge of the ship.  The captain greeted us there and then a navigator spent time going over procedures and answering questions.  

I could see the bridge tour being cancelled due to Covid but not the other bonuses. 

We celebrated 1250 day on the first Emerald Princess cruise after the shut down. I wasn’t expecting anything but we were well celebrated. Good champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, candy, flowers, breakfast in Sabatini’s, and it was announced at the Captains Circle party (we were also most traveled). It was very nice. (We also got a bottle of wine from Guest Services, but I think that was because of being most traveled). 

• Like 1