If I'm in Aqua Class, can we still eat in the main dining room?

Stockjock

Short answer: yes!

However, if you are worried to be “confined” to Blu, I suggest you cancel your bids.

Dining in BLU is a treat - good food, excellent and more personal service, not rushed and an overall nicer ambiance. BLU is THE main reason for most to book AQ.

Persian Garden on M class is not a big deal. So if you do not appreciate dining in BLU, why bid and spend extra 🤷🏻

Edited by Miaminice

I don't understand why you would want to pay more for AQ and then eat in the MDR.  Keep your sweet sixteen (Celebrity is now going to start charging more for these balconies, calling them deluxe balconies) and spend your savings on speciality restaurants.

Whatever you decide, I hope you are happy with your decision and that you have a great cruise.

• Thanks 1

No problem but supposed to be on a space available basis.   I have eaten in MDR a number of times while in both Blu and Luminae.   As a courtesy I always ask the front desk if they can fit us in and willing to return at a different time.   I've always been seated immediately.

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

No problem but supposed to be on a space available basis.   I have eaten in MDR a number of times while in both Blu and Luminae.   As a courtesy I always ask the front desk if they can fit us in and willing to return at a different time.   I've always been seated immediately.

If you are a suite guest and dining in Luninae can you order stuff off the MDR menu while dining in Luminae? I like a lot of the starters that are “always on the menu” in the MDR such as escargot, French onion soup, shrimp cocktail, so I’d prefer to be able to order those in Luminae and not have to go eat in the MDR just to get those. 

32 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

If you are a suite guest and dining in Luninae can you order stuff off the MDR menu while dining in Luminae? I like a lot of the starters that are “always on the menu” in the MDR such as escargot, French onion soup, shrimp cocktail, so I’d prefer to be able to order those in Luminae and not have to go eat in the MDR just to get those. 

In Luminae folks can definitely order from the MDR menu -- and not just the "always available" items such as the escargot, French onion soup, shrimp cocktail and so forth.

1 hour ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Yes on M and S Class ships both Blu and Luminae can order from MDR Menu.   Due to distance from kitchens on S-Class you do not have this potion.  

I know for sure you can get Escargot and French Onion Soup.    I know they have everyday menus in both Blu and Laminae but don't recall whats on them.   You can also order from the Kid's menu that has a perfect Small Filet.