Live from Majestic Princess, Dec 29 to Jan 8, 10 Day Sea of Cortez

LACruiser88

1 minute ago, Melisstress said:

We are boosted and most of the people we spoke with on the ship were as well, but no way of knowing the percentage of those who got sick since the policy is not to share any info. And we were moved from our mini suite into a deluxe balcony for the quarantine as they were “out of” of the larger cabins. Again, speaking to how many people fell ill… 

Thank you.  Hope you are on the mend. 😃   We have booked deck 10 mid-aft, so I guess right above the quarantine cabins. Maybe we can add some cheer or conversation to anyone who is in the lonely quarantine.  

17 hours ago, culvercitycruiser said:

According to what I was told, is the entire Dolphin deck is now shut down. 
it was originally the port side but it is also the starboard

If I were you, I would avoid picking anything on Dolphin.  We had our Dolphin cabins removed from us four times since October. We booked in March 2021 and leave this coming Saturday 

we have had D710, our OG cabin. Then we got it back but then had it removed/changed to a caribe deck cabin

It was then changed again to cabin and we got one on the other side D703. We then moved to D701 after that one opened up. Then they moved us again to another deck. 
We then got upgraded to a guarantee Deluxe Balcony. Now we are just waiting for a cabin assignment. 
just beware that I was told they are using all of the aft and mid-aft Dolphin cabins.   There may be more

this is the Majestic just in case you are wondering. 

You can no longer select any cabin on Dolphin deck online it appears

We were on this cruise.  Had a great time even though my husband and I got sick after we got home.  He tested positive and I"m negative but have symptoms.

Still glad we went on the cruise.  We needed to get away and relax which we did.  Just glad we didn't get sick on the cruise.  We will take another cruise this year as well.

Janice

• Thanks 1

I hope all of you who got sick get well quickly! Can y'all tell me about the weather? How cool was it in the Sea of Cortez? During the day was it shorts or pants weather? I know it gets chilly into and out of LA the first day, at least cool to me. I know it will be cooler than the Caribbean this time of year.

21 hours ago, fpsphil said:

Was there any extra testing on this cruise. Curious as my friend said there was. Talking to them tommorow

For the Majestic Princess 10 day ( 12-29 to 1-8) no CoVid test performed once onboard. ( my mom was onboard- no test)

If you were doing a back to back then yes or if you contacted medical center onboard  with symptoms then most likely tested.

Edited by arizonaperson

• 2 weeks later...

@GlobetrotterD, in Loreto, do you know if wetsuits were provided for rental for the day? I can order one for the cruise, but worry I won't have room for it... 1st world problems, but I'm trying to figure out if the tours through princess offer them. Thank you!

Edited by back to the islands
posted wrong person