Captain assignments

felixkatie

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Since I think Capt Matt is on now and they do 3 month rotations I'm pretty sure it will be the other Equinox Captain but I don't remember his name but he is a really nice guy.

If you are thinking of Capt. Tassos, who is fabulous and funny,  it won't be him. 

He finished up on EQ in December, and has transferred to Edge. I was onboard for his "last dance", and it was quite touching. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

If you are thinking of Capt. Tassos, who is fabulous and funny,  it won't be him. 

He finished up on EQ in December, and has transferred to Edge. I was onboard for his "last dance", and it was quite touching. 

No I think last name starts with M.   I believe Capt Matt replaced Capt Tassos in the Equinox rotation.

I heard Capt Ahab would be assigned. Had issues on his last ‘cruise’ but he went through counseling over some fixation he carried. The reports he’s dropped all that and is ready to rejoin a ship. 

Just don’t ask him anything about a white whale……

den

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Capt. Stubing and Julie McCoy

It seems as if you have the same " interest " as I do whether X or Y  is the Captain, Cruise Director, Staff Captain, Chief Engineer , Head Chef , Hotel Manager, etc.

To the Poster---- Just go, enjoy your cruise, eat lots of good food , receive excellent service, and remember to say " Thank You ( $$$ ) " to those who work so hard to make it happen for you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

It seems as if you have the same " interest " as I do whether X or Y  is the Captain, Cruise Director, Staff Captain, Chief Engineer , Head Chef , Hotel Manager, etc.

To the Poster---- Just go, enjoy your cruise, eat lots of good food , receive excellent service, and remember to say " Thank You ( $$$ ) " to those who work so hard to make it happen for you.

As long as the captain is competent...so ye$ I am far more intere$ted in the butler and $teward

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 9:23 AM, felixkatie said:

Does anybody know who the captain and cruise director are for the Celebrity Equinox this coming March?

gee it looks like you did not get any answers on this one.

But I for one am curious about the while whale comment

14 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

gee it looks like you did not get any answers on this one.

But I for one am curious about the while whale comment

Probably because just what is the relevance of it.  Just like the CD, would one not book or cancel a cruise based on this?  I honestly think yes some might.  Huge thread on another line about these and include running lists, I mean running and detailed about who is on what ship and when.  They do make me chuckle though but also, make say, really!

• Like 1