Is there secure parking at the Tampa Cruise Port

cgolf1

We hopefully have an upcoming cruise out of Tampa and to try and limit our Covid exposure we may make the drive instead of flying. Included in this would be avoidng the shuttle to port and or a taxi. Want to minimize our exposre as much as possible so that we can have a virus free cruise:).So we are hoping that there is secure parking at the terminal.

Β 

As an aside I asked my doctor at an apt about travel yesterday and mentioned we cruised. She seemed more concerned about the airport and filght with omnicron for being exposed compared to the cruise ship whereeveryone needs to test before boarding and on Celebrity where the Vacination rates are very high. I was surpirsed and pleased that a non cruiser was not just bashing the cruise lines as being unsafe.

Edited by cgolf1

15 minutes ago, capriccio said:

The Port of Tampa official website (https://www.porttb.com/) has an entire section on secure cruise parking:Β  https://www.porttb.com/parking

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks for not flaming me, and yes sometimes the most obvious answer is the hardest one to figure out;) Slightly emberrased I didn't do that goolge search first.

3 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

Β 

Thanks for not flaming me, and yes sometimes the most obvious answer is the hardest one to figure out;) Slightly emberrased I didn't do that goolge search first.

Glad I could help!Β  Have a great cruise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

We hopefully have an upcoming cruise out of Tampa and to try and limit our Covid exposure we may make the drive instead of flying. Included in this would be avoidng the shuttle to port and or a taxi. Want to minimize our exposre as much as possible so that we can have a virus free cruise:).So we are hoping that there is secure parking at the terminal.

Β 

As an aside I asked my doctor at an apt about travel yesterday and mentioned we cruised. She seemed more concerned about the airport and filght with omnicron for being exposed compared to the cruise ship whereeveryone needs to test before boarding and on Celebrity where the Vacination rates are very high. I was surpirsed and pleased that a non cruiser was not just bashing the cruise lines as being unsafe.

I am not sure of the cost now or if still available, but Tampa has always had valet service available for a minimal extra fee.  It was so worth it to pull up in front and let them park my car and to then have my care waiting out front when I returned!!! 😁😁

• Like 1