milk question

sharon&family

My grandbaby who is a year old is Lactose intolerant.  Does anyone know of any type of milk

we can take on the cruise for him that does not have to be kept cold.  We are flying down there

and staying the night in a hotel.  Then when we board the ship it will be maybe 3 hours until we

can use a refrigerator.  Has anyone ran into this situation?

Have you looked/ asked in the supermarket for shelf stable milk?  Not sure if it available lactose free…Can’t he go as long as the flight without it, drinking other liquids?  Chances are you hotel room will have a fridge and you can get some at a local market.  When you get on the ship you can go directly to the buffet and ask for the milk.  EM

I am allergic to milk I drink Horizon Organic Whole Milk I know you can buy it in BJ’S or Shoprite. And it does not need to be cold. I would say see if you can get it in Shoprite. See if it will work good for your grandkid. I know one time my love ask the person how was working in the buffet if they had something like this and the person went to the back and got it for me and they were nice about it.