Riviera at Port of Miami

Roccaforte

I just watched the  Port of Miami web cam and saw Riviera at Terminal J.  My DH and I should be boarding this afternoon but Covid ruined our plans.  I’m so disappointed😢.  Can’t wait for things to improve so we can book another cruise and enjoy the luxury of a few weeks at sea.

• Like 4

My sympathy over having to cancel the cruise. We have had a great deal of difficulty coming up with alternatives to the transpacific trip that was done in by the pandemic. 

I do, however, appreciate your posting this. We are currently scheduled on Riviera for a transatlantic in March, which we hope comes off as planned. Never having been on Oceania or at the Port of Miami, it is interesting to see both.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:50 AM, ExArkie said:

My sympathy over having to cancel the cruise. We have had a great deal of difficulty coming up with alternatives to the transpacific trip that was done in by the pandemic. 

I do, however, appreciate your posting this. We are currently scheduled on Riviera for a transatlantic in March, which we hope comes off as planned. Never having been on Oceania or at the Port of Miami, it is interesting to see both.

We'll be on the Miami to Lisbon portion of the TA in March and, just as you, we are hoping that the cruise will be a go.  We, too, are first timers on Oceania and can't wait!

52 minutes ago, cabogal said:

We'll be on the Miami to Lisbon portion of the TA in March and, just as you, we are hoping that the cruise will be a go.  We, too, are first timers on Oceania and can't wait!

We are also departing the ship in Lisbon. See you there. (Maintaining a positive outlook that it will go)

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 8:17 AM, Roccaforte said:

I just watched the  Port of Miami web cam and saw Riviera at Terminal J.  My DH and I should be boarding this afternoon but Covid ruined our plans.  I’m so disappointed😢.  Can’t wait for things to improve so we can book another cruise and enjoy the luxury of a few weeks at sea.

Did both of you come down with it or just one? I know the feeling.