Cruise Planner Refund

I had a cruise cancelled last August.  Made calls at least 3 times, each time they said 7-10 days.

Still waiting for the last bit of Cruise Planner refunds.

I will give it to next Wednesday before I call yet again.

make sure that the credit card(s) used to pay for the cruise planner purchases are still active as that is where the refund will go.   I had friends who realized, after a few months, that they had cancelled the original card for a couple of their purchase.   If that is the case, call your bank as they are holding the funds,  RCI would have done their job and refunded it to the bank, but the bank never got it to you !!

We had to call and have it expedited to a different department.  They said check back in a week if we still haven’t received the credit.  There was some confusion since we had booked the UDP, then cancelled the next day since it went on sale and then we rebooked.  

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Dont for get the holidays are just over.  I would allow 10 days before calling

I find it remarkable that us, collectively, allow Royal to get away with their who-knows-when refund policy. I've dealt with several refunds from Norwegian and Disney and they are for sure refunded within 5 business days. Yet with Royal is "30-45 days" or "6-8 weeks" or I suppose any random length of time the the customer service agent comes up with. Worst part is you call to check on status and their answer is "it shows as processing". 

15 minutes ago, whyrlygig said:

My experience as of late is 10days.  

Not planner purchases but Refund from my Canceled Cruises in Dec only took 10days. Also FCC, all issued/reissued came 3wks. Feel for some that have had issues but fortunate never happened to me.

• Like 1