Laundry for Platium Members

FSUDAVE

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, jsglow said:

I've certainly never had anything returned that shrunk.  I actually think that's more about too many buffet trips! 🤪  That said, yes, perfect for socks, underwear, T-shirts.  You know, that stuff you can avoid having to pack too much of as a result.

I actually stood behind a person that had some sort of expensive looking dress suit that looked like it had shrunk three sizes. This person was beyond HOT!  I was gonna suggest giving it to a child, but my better senses took control 🙃

4 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

I don't particularly like the smell of the returned laundry.  But having clean clothes trumps the smell.

I know what you mean. It doesn't smell bad per se but not the fresh laundry smell I'm used to at home. But that's likely due to them using hypoallergenic detergent with no fragrance.

On 1/8/2022 at 7:39 PM, Oletruckdude said:

We will be doing our first B2B next month and our first as platinum. How do you tip for this service? Envelope in the bag with the dirty clothes?

How much did you normally tip for a bag?

Thanks in advance!

We look forward to the laundry service as we will become Platinum on the 2nd leg of our B2B.

• Like 1

Just returned Saturday on Vista. Took advantage of our Platinum benefit of free laundry. Room steward picked up the bag in the morning, had the clothes back that evening, all neatly folded. I've never had any issue with the laundry, never had any clothes shrunk. I mainly send my husband's clothes, underwear, socks, t-shirts, shorts. This time I put in one of my knit tops that I had spilled some food on - got it back with no stain! I really doubt that hot water and high dryer temps are used because of the problems that could cause. Love this perk!