Another isolation question

tgot

First of all, the cruise industry has not changed with the latest CDC recommendation for isolation and quarantine.  Still 10 days so far as I know.  So your ability to continue on with the next cruise will depend on the length of the cruises and when in the cruise you would test positive.  EM

This is a great question. I’m on board the Ruby now and will see what the answer is on this ship anyway. 

The policy is really clear if you are positive and haven’t finished quarantine by the time your next cruise starts ( you are denied boarding as all B2B pax must be negative & disembark on turn around day to my knowledge since restart). But what if you’re on a 15 day, test positive day 2 are considered fine by day 12?  

13 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

This is a great question. I’m on board the Ruby now and will see what the answer is on this ship anyway. 

The policy is really clear if you are positive and haven’t finished quarantine by the time your next cruise starts ( you are denied boarding as all B2B pax must be negative & disembark on turn around day to my knowledge since restart). But what if you’re on a 15 day, test positive day 2 are considered fine by day 12?  

What if you book a 14 night, which is really .two 7 nights, but booked as 1 cruise?  Positive on day 2 or 3.