UK - proof of vaccination

CruiseCrew123

@Definitas @little britain We fly into Miami on 5th March for a 7th March ABC Cruise on the Silhouette! Staying in the Riverside for 2 nights. 

We did the 9 day Silhouette cruise on 18th September 21. Had a fabulous Sunset Suite on that. Verandah for us this time😀

I am flying out of Terminal 5 in 2 weeks skiing (I hope). I will have a look at the Express test site then. 

@anniedave please feed back how you get on! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, anniedave said:

Hazey T - very trivial in the grand scheme of things but as you used the service just wondered how long the process took? We have an airport lounge booked but thinking if we are gonna lose about an hour testing it's probably not worth using the lounge ! Thanks 

It took about 10 minutes for the test as there was a small queue and results took about 30 mins. The test centre in T5 is on the same level as departures and behind the check in desks.

Check in for the flight was slow - there seemed to be several people holding up the line because they didn't have all there necessary paperwork in order. We used the Verifly app so check in was very smooth once we got to the desk.

We'll probably see you in the line for Express Test as we just booked it too.

17 minutes ago, HazeyT said:

It took about 10 minutes for the test as there was a small queue and results took about 30 mins. The test centre in T5 is on the same level as departures and behind the check in desks.

Check in for the flight was slow - there seemed to be several people holding up the line because they didn't have all there necessary paperwork in order. We used the Verifly app so check in was very smooth once we got to the desk.

We'll probably see you in the line for Express Test as we just booked it too.

👍 thank you see you there 

• Like 1

Hi All 👋🏻
Does anyone have recommendations for testing in terminal 3 please? We are staying over at airport hotel in the 1st Feb, morning flight to Miami on the 2nd and we board the ship on 4th. I’m concerned we will be cutting it fine to leave it until 2nd to do pre flight testing. Any advice welcome

2 hours ago, Shelldan said:

Hi All 👋🏻
Does anyone have recommendations for testing in terminal 3 please? We are staying over at airport hotel in the 1st Feb, morning flight to Miami on the 2nd and we board the ship on 4th. I’m concerned we will be cutting it fine to leave it until 2nd to do pre flight testing. Any advice welcome

Hi, consensus seems to be that if you take a test 2 days before boarding cruise you can use the pre flight test as a pre cruise test too . So if you take on 2nd can use for flight & boarding cruise - but if you take on 1st you will need another ( within 2 days of boarding) test to board. Any of the links for Heathrow testing on this thread include options for all the terminals.  Hope this helps 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 3:31 AM, anniedave said:

Great thankyou  - I will double check if we can get a port test . And will check out the chronomics too. I have family who live near Port Everglades who said at the moment it's crazy and places like Walgreens have no availability for testing...but guess it changes day to day 

Hi

Can confirm that we successfully got tested for Free at Walgreens today. Drive through: the guy asked us to confirm our DoBs and our email address - didn’t ask for anything else. We did the tests ourselves. 
I got my result back in 3 hrs and DH got his back in 5 

Walgreens opened up for bookings 4 days in advance.  We used a friends USA home address and phone number as it won’t accept Uk numbers. 

Edited by little britain