Cancelled cruises -Double points applied

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

So you think a screen shot from Facebook is more *official*?  

just that theoretically anyone can make up a so-called "quote" and say they are whoever they want to - showing the actual FB post makes it "official". I wasn't doubting the info and like Ken said above, his statement is public enough now so having "proof" it was made is no longer necessary. I'm just happy to be keeping my double points!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Many times the notice goes to the TA. It is what it is - move on to another line if that is a deal breaker.

1.  I don't use a TA.  I book directly.  Why are TAs notified but not individuals who book directly with RCCL?

2.  Of course it's not a deal breaker.  Are you so blinded in your loyalty to RCCL that you can find no fault in an obvious breach of standard business practice?  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, yogimax said:

1.  I don't use a TA.  I book directly.  Why are TAs notified but not individuals who book directly with RCCL?

2.  Of course it's not a deal breaker.  Are you so blinded in your loyalty to RCCL that you can find no fault in an obvious breach of standard business practice?  

1. True, how much would it really take for each booked guest receive an email. It's not like they don't have our email addresses,

2.There is a boatload of members on this site, no matter what Royal Caribbean does, they can do no wrong no matter what.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yogimax said:

Are you so blinded in your loyalty to RCCL that you can find no fault in an obvious breach of standard business practice?  

RCI has been breaching whatever "standard business " practice you mean for a long time - whining and complaining about it has obviously had no affect on their practices.  Of course it would be nice if they improved, but again, don't expect them to. For the majority of seasoned cruisers, they see the faults but in the aggregate, the overall product if good enough to keep giving RCI their business. For those that such practices are a deal breaker, move on.

• Like 2