The new 'enhancements' to the Latitudes tiers are actually a downgrade! More NICkLE and DIMING!!!

fstuff1

42 minutes ago, complawyer said:

maybe we should all petition ncl to send t-shirts along with the luggage tags indicating level status. so everyone else will know once we're all aboard!

No need, they now give you lapel pins of the appropriate metal / gemstone - no need to even open your mouth to flex your status 😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Brian V said:

No need, they now give you lapel pins of the appropriate metal / gemstone - no need to even open your mouth to flex your status 😉

And you are ASS-uming that everyone will wear a pin and it will be the correct one for their level.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, njkate said:

When I look at Royal I also factor in paying for the drink package and many times they are cheaper. Never did Carnival and not sure I ever would. I just don't think the perks of different latitude levels are enticing to not look at other lines, unless you're one of those people that like to continually say " I'm platinum" like really who the hell cares lol so dam annoying lol

It went way over your head! 🙂

3 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

And you are ASS-uming that everyone will wear a pin and it will be the correct one for their level.

They can wear in their lanyard, many love that special attention that most laugh at

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoCruiseFan said:

I assume nothing, you can be assured I will not be wearing one😎

Hmmm, maybe a side gig opportunity - collecting and selling pins to those for whom the dang things matter🤪

no, i think the t-shirt is a much better idea. they always seem to be out of pins when i get there.

and what will/can you possibly do with the pin after the cruise. another useless piece of junk

you can always use the t-shirt to wash your car or shine your shoes

my t-shirt should read as follows " shout out loud, i'm sapphire and im proud ". god only knows how much ive spent over the years in cruise travel to get there. i was perfectly happy at platinum+ or even just platinum. diamond doesnt seem to offer anything extra that i would care about, and i should only live so long as to reach ambassador