Help Passenger locator form Woes

Holidayfun141

Sorry but we are struggling to understand the passenger locator form, re the  proof of our vaccinations.

it says you need the QR code, is it best to do a photo shot from my NHS App, or is there a better way.

I see the QR code changes whenever I log in so I need to open it near to our cruise date.

any help will be much appreciated.

28 minutes ago, Holidayfun141 said:

Sorry but we are struggling to understand the passenger locator form, re the  proof of our vaccinations.

it says you need the QR code, is it best to do a photo shot from my NHS App, or is there a better way.

I see the QR code changes whenever I log in so I need to open it near to our cruise date.

From memory I thought you could tick a box that said you could not scan the QR code - you can then skip the whole process.

21 minutes ago, wowzz said:

From memory I thought you could tick a box that said you could not scan the QR code - you can then skip the whole process.

I think Saga are now saying you have to have the QR code so we have downloaded ours and printed them off now the date is fine

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Holidayfun141 said:

I haven't completed one myself yet but I believe the following help link to  site has been posted elsewhere:

https://glutenfreehorizons.com/cruises/cruise-passenger-locator-form-walkthrough/

Hope this might be of some help.

Edited by Astrajet

Thank you to all who replied , I can see now how I can make it easier to complete.

I will tick  the box to say I cannot scan it , problem solved.

I have downloaded my proof and printed copies off , we will take this with us along with proof of insurance .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Holidayfun141 said:

Thank you to all who replied , I can see now how I can make it easier to complete.

I will tick  the box to say I cannot scan it , problem solved.

I have downloaded my proof and printed copies off , we will take this with us along with proof of insurance .

Glad you are sorted, and also pleased that my memory was correct about box ticking. 

Just to add, that on your return to the UK,  no one will  ask for proof of vaccinations,  but  I always print copies off  anyway !

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wowzz said:

Glad you are sorted, and also pleased that my memory was correct about box ticking. 

Just to add, that on your return to the UK,  no one will  ask for proof of vaccinations,  but  I always print copies off  anyway !

Tell me about it I almost had to buy extra baggage allowance for all the paperwork we printed off

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, Holidayfun141 said:

We rang 119 and they posted official covid vaccines certificates to us.

Graham.

• Thanks 1