American queen times

Chardonnay Char

Can anybody tell me the times the Queen leaves the various stops from New Orleans to Memphis?  I see where we will be stopping every day but, for instance, but not docking or departure times.  For instance, what time does the boat leave New Orleans the first day.  Also, what time is check in at the Riverside Hilton and are there any included meals on Day 1 -- the day before actual departure? (we are booked for late May)

Your Booking Confirmation should show the times on the itinerary.  It's the last page of the confirmation.  Subject to change of course but should be reasonably accurate.  The only included meal is breakfast on the morning of the boats departure.

Actually, my booking confirmation only has the cities but not the ship times, which is why I asked (that my come later but I wanted to know now).

Can somebody tell me what time the ship leaves from New Orleans?  In other words,  should I reserve dinner offshore or does it leave earlier in the evening.

Thanks recent cruisers.  I would appreciate your help.

Chardonnay Char

If I remember correctly, you will leave New Orleans somewhere around 5:00 p.m. I may be off by an hour or two, but remember that you are supposed to be on board an hour ahead of departure. I would not worry about making plans for dinner on shore.

• Like 1

One thing to know about your time in various ports. It changes constantly.

When we did Natchez we were scheduled to be in port from roughly from 8 am to 8 pm.

We got off the ship around 9 am and did the HOHO bus. Got back around 2 pm to kick back a while. Noticed that the all aboard time had been changed from 7:30 to 7 pm.

Decided to walk up to a close by restaurant for dinner. As we were leaving we noticed that the all aboard time was now 6:30 pm. We went and had dinner (The Magnolia Grill at the top of the boat ramp - wonderful food) and were back on board by 6 pm.

We were the last to board.

Weather and changing river conditions can affect how much time you have at each port.