Free At Home Covid 19 tests

TEXASMIMI

15 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

So did I. But you also had option to order from USPS. I chose that.  

We ordered from Covid.gov, but got a confirmation from USPS with our order confirmation. Seems to be intertwined. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, msn123 said:

Can't use them for travel.  Only the proctored version of the antigen test or a PCR test would work.

Correct - they are more like the pregnancy test.....swab your nose and put it in the test kit and see if it turns blue or pink.  Just for people's personal knowledge but not official

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, susiesan said:

No interest at all in ordering. I suspect many people are just because it is free stuff. 

We ordered as it is always good to have on hand in case one of us start having any symptoms.....  rather have a test available at home then going to a test site

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here in the UK we have had these available to be delivered for some time. they are useful for when about to go somewhere like visiting elderly relatives or before a medical appointment. 

We fully intend to use these before our pre flight PCF’s for Barbados and also whilst out there pre cruise just to make sure we can be safe as we can (for us and others). 

• Like 1

We have been invited to some events where the hosts have asked guests to test before they attend.  These tests would provide a convenient way to do it.  Had a sinus infection recently.  My doctor wanted to know if I had been tested before he would prescribe an antibiotic.  Just saying, while the tests only measure a point in time, they have some value.