ccl stock benefit

greener

Thank you for your responses.  Since we sail 4 weeks from today I still have some time before I go into panic mode, so I'll give it another week or two (it's only been a week since I faxed it) before I make any phone calls.  I'll keep checking our account on our reservations page on the website.

7 hours ago, Cruzingal#9 said:

Thank you for your responses.  Since we sail 4 weeks from today I still have some time before I go into panic mode, so I'll give it another week or two (it's only been a week since I faxed it) before I make any phone calls.  I'll keep checking our account on our reservations page on the website.

I did mine only about a month before our recent cruise and the credit showed up.  I decided it was only $100 and not worth fretting over and just let Carnival/Princess do their thing without me intervening

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, brisalta said:

Go to the Carnival Corporation web site and look for the shareholder info page.

Info is at https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f but the URL to the doc may change in future.

Note that Carnival Corporation web site is not the CCL web site.

On 1/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, brisalta said:

Go to the Carnival Corporation web site and look for the shareholder info page.

Info is at https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f but the URL to the doc may change in future.

Note that Carnival Corporation web site is not the CCL web site.

On 2/24/2022 at 6:52 PM, RJAM3 said:

Sent mine to wrong email address.  Received word today at 1PM.  Resent to correct email address for Princess and received the credit 4:30 pm same day!  Now that’s my old Princess!  Great job!

What is the right email address? I mailed mine in about 3 weeks ago and have received nothing.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, nursemom2 said:

Is the shareholding benefit combinable with the military veterans benefit?

Yes, military is for all members in the same cabin, shareholders is only for 1. Also one is a refundable OBC, I believe it's the military but I'm not sure. They do however use all non refundable OBC first.

I have an April 2022 cruise and a November 2022 cruise booked. Will Princess post OBC for both cruises when I send in documentation, or is it one at a time? Not sure if it’s too early to have OBC posted for the November cruise.  

7 hours ago, Kineticoh20 said:

Weird sent stock info on Friday and on Tuesday it was posted. 

I sent my stock info in 6 months ago for our next cruise which isn't even till August. I've never been able to get it posted that early before. I think it used to be like 90 days out if I remember right.

8 hours ago, Scottyren said:

I have an April 2022 cruise and a November 2022 cruise booked. Will Princess post OBC for both cruises when I send in documentation, or is it one at a time? Not sure if it’s too early to have OBC posted for the November cruise.  

I would think as long as you 1) add info for both cruises or 2) send in 2 separate requests they should do it. You never know though.

57 minutes ago, maggie777 said:

We have OBC posted for 2024 cruises

That does not surprise me right now, mine was posted over 6 months prior to my August cruise as I said in an earlier post. My post that you quoted was to a poster that asked about doing for credit for 2 cruises they have scheduled for this year. Since they did not say how they apply i.e form with fax or email is why I gave 2 options that I would try. 😊 

I am wondering if timing takes into account how soon your cruise is from when paperwork is submitted. . When I sent   in for May and November last month it took over 3 weeks. But I sent one in a week ago for a last minute cruise booked for next week and it posted in under a week. I was prepared to have to call if it hadnt posted by Wed.  and happy I did not have to. 

On 2/6/2022 at 12:21 PM, vjmatty said:

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they’d accept that without the account number showing the pages are from the same account. 

They did question mine one time when I blacked out the whole account number.  I had to resend with only the last four digits of the account number.  I send in from TD Ameritrade page one and two.  One has our name and account number and two has the account number and stock name and quantity.

20 hours ago, CruisinFinsUp said:

Emailed Jan 28,   re-emailed Feb 7.      Then read here about the delays. 

Still not posted as of today,  cruise is March 20.     I'll give them another week then call.   

I think they're having a problem with a shortage of people. It never took that long in the past. 

I had the same problem and was going to resent it when the credit finally appeared.