Unable to book or cancel excursions for upcoming cruise. Anyone know why?

HBCcruiser

We are booked on the Grand Princess to Hawaii on April 4, 2022, and I am unable to book or cancel any excursions. I received notice from Princess over the past few weeks that two of my booked excursions were canceled, and was directed to re-book alternates online. Unfortunately, I am unable to do so. I have spoken with four reps in several different departments and no one is able to help. The Chat folks tell me to call in but that has led nowhere. We all seem to be frozen out of my excursions account/page. No one seems to know why this is happening or what to do about it.  As a backup I have booked outside excursions with Viator, but I would prefer to book with Princess. I have emailed customer relations, but have not heard back. I have also emailed/called the Princess Rep that booked the trip for us but he is out on medical leave. Has this happened to anyone before? If so, how did you resolve it? I am unable to spend hours each day on the phone due to work obligations. 

25 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I wonder if the Hawaiian vendors are having 2nd thoughts, or problems meeting protocols.

It is odd that it is only happening to our accounts (both passengers in the cabin). No one else on our roll call has reported this. I can book tours on Viator without a problem. Also, I am even unable to book an excursion in Ensenada. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

4 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

It is odd that it is only happening to my account. No one else on our roll call has reported this. I can book tours on Viator without a problem. Also, I am even unable to book an excursion in Ensenada. 

Hi, having similar issues with my March booking on Enchanted. On logging into my booking online, the page for excursions has no excursions on it. I thought maybe the online booking system had been moved to the app but nope, they arent in there either. Ive decided to give it a day or two to see if Princess sorts it out.......but i did post a similar message to yours to see if anyone else having issues, so it seems there are.

Lesley

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

It is odd that it is only happening to our accounts (both passengers in the cabin). No one else on our roll call has reported this. I can book tours on Viator without a problem. Also, I am even unable to book an excursion in Ensenada. 

I read something on another thread that folks were having problems with Hawaii excursions being cancelled and not able to book replacements.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CineGraphic said:

I read something on another thread that folks were having problems with Hawaii excursions being cancelled and not able to book replacements.

Could be my posts! 😂 😂  If you hear any specifics, please report back. Thx.