Allure OTS - Suite availability

bgoff60

For those that were sailing on the repositioning cruise for Allure OTS (Florida top Galveston) in November that got cancelled...

You were given 3 options but there were no JS or above rooms available.  There was a thread discussion about why there were no rooms available...

Well guess what.  Today, (THE DAY AFTER YOU HAD TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OR THEY WOULD CANCEL YOU CRUISE FOR YOU...) there are now miraculously JS and above rooms available...Unbelievable.

I am 'chatting' with them now... 

Update.  Spent 50+ minutes on a phone call with C&A at RCI.  They WERE able to get me back into a JS AND do it with price protected booking - meaning I get to keep the same booking number, same low price that I ORIGINALLY booked at AND...they are letting me keep the $200 of OBC that they offered me when they downgraded me to a balcony room...AND I get to still receive quad points for the JS room.  

All in all...a good 50 minutes spent...

If you got bumped out...CALL!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Who knows, but I'm pretty sure we never saw a mea culpa in regards to the Harmony fall TA

They are definitely playing games. There is too much evidence of it. Not giving them the benefit of the doubt any more.

• Like 3

Just now, Pratique said:

They are definitely playing games. There is too much evidence of it. Not giving them the benefit of the doubt any more.

Don't say that to John, he would go down with the ship no matter what.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

For those that were sailing on the repositioning cruise for Allure OTS (Florida top Galveston) in November that got cancelled...

You were given 3 options but there were no JS or above rooms available.  There was a thread discussion about why there were no rooms available...

Well guess what.  Today, (THE DAY AFTER YOU HAD TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OR THEY WOULD CANCEL YOU CRUISE FOR YOU...) there are now miraculously JS and above rooms available...Unbelievable.

I am 'chatting' with them now... 

Glad it worked out for you 🙂 being persistent  pays off.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimbo said:

Don't say that to John, he would go down with the ship no matter what.

I just posted in another thread how Royal issued me an FCC instead of the promised refund on a cruise that they canceled (Allure to Wonder, and bumped from a CLS to a JS with no price protection, and now they are claiming that I canceled the booking that they automatically moved to Wonder without asking me). On top of that the FCC is $200 short of what we had already paid. And here, the OP had to spend an hour on the phone fighting for the price protection on a cabin that wasn't previously available. These are the facts. Draw your own conclusions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pratique said:

I just posted in another thread how Royal issued me an FCC instead of the promised refund on a cruise that they canceled (Allure to Wonder, and bumped from a CLS to a JS with no price protection, and now they are claiming that I canceled the booking that they automatically moved to Wonder without asking me). On top of that the FCC is $200 short of what we had already paid. And here, the OP had to spend an hour on the phone fighting for the price protection on a cabin that wasn't previously available. These are the facts. Draw your own conclusions.

I just have my TA go to bat. He's pretty good at fixing problems.

• Like 1