DoorDash to embassy suites, Fort Lauderdale?

vacationlover_mn

I would use Delivery Dudes rather than Door Dash.  Delivery Dudes is a local company and you can actually call them on the phone if you have issues.

Yes, Door Dash delivers to the Embassy Suites on 17th Street.  We get deliveries all the time at my girlfriends house on Cordova on the other side of 17th Street all the time.  Sometimes they use Door Dash.

Can I suggest you walk out the door of Embassy Suites and go to Duffy's to eat...a favorite of ours. It sits just behind the hotel in the Publix shopping center.

FYI...we used to stay at the ES but it's gone way down hill and has gotten some very recent bad reviews....We stay just behind it now at the Hyatt Place...much nicer JMHO.

8 hours ago, Ashland said:

Can I suggest you walk out the door of Embassy Suites and go to Duffy's to eat...a favorite of ours. It sits just behind the hotel in the Publix shopping center.

FYI...we used to stay at the ES but it's gone way down hill and has gotten some very recent bad reviews....We stay just behind it now at the Hyatt Place...much nicer JMHO.

After reading reviews here we have cancelled the Embassy Suites and booked now at the Hyatt Place. Looks like a good move.