Duo on Celebrity Reflection

1947wwjd

When we were on the Reflection in November a husband and wife duo from Argentina were our favorite musical group.  I can't recall their name.

Would appreciate this information.  Also, are the currently on the Reflection.  Thank you.

The believe the  group you are referring to is called "The Duo Effect"   They have a site on Facebook but we are not allowed to post links to that site.    You can always go there and search on your own.

They have a promo on YouTube

Edited by Jim_Iain

Just now, zitsky said:

You know about the posting problems here.  The OP might not.

Of course I do, was just adding some levity.  Sitting here looking out the window and getting pummeled by snow right now, needed a diversion

5 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

How are things in RI where you are right now?

White out conditions started about 30 minutes ago. Cannot see the house across the street.   Prior to that, light  blowing snow and about 5 inches.  Very windy out of the North and 19 degrees.  How about you?

White out conditions here as well, howling wind, plows can't keep up with it though they are working tirelessly.  Lights flickered a few times but never actually went out, hope it stays that way.  By the time all is said and done we are supposed to have 28-30+ inches and oh yea, it's 16 degrees.  Stay safe!!

Edited by LGW59

19 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Of course I do, was just adding some levity.  Sitting here looking out the window and getting pummeled by snow right now, needed a diversion

This person only has 30 posts and may not “get “ the Cruise Critic sense of humor.  I didn’t see a 😃 or a 😂.

7 minutes ago, zitsky said:

This person only has 30 posts and may not “get “ the Cruise Critic sense of humor.  I didn’t see a 😃 or a 😂.

🤣😂😇😄 now I'm covered for the next few times I forget...

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

OP let us know which is the correct answer.

OPALIRA is the duo I was looking for.  Yes, I have issues as noted by my posts that I tried to delete but can't figure out how to do it.  Thanks for the humor.  I'm still learning, it's a slow process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1947wwjd said:

OPALIRA is the duo I was looking for.  Yes, I have issues as noted by my posts that I tried to delete but can't figure out how to do it.  Thanks for the humor.  I'm still learning, it's a slow process.

It is possible to delete those things but not easy.  It’s a known issue they are working on.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, 1947wwjd said:

When we were on the Reflection in November a husband and wife duo from Argentina were our favorite musical group.  I can't recall their name.

Would appreciate this information.  Also, are the currently on the Reflection.  Thank you.

We just got off the Reflection and Opalira played most evenings at the sunset bar from about 4-4:45pm and then in the Grand Foyer on a few evenings. We really enjoyed them.

• Thanks 1