Cabana Pricing at Perfect Day

On 2/1/2022 at 5:18 AM, never_cruised said:

Upon looking at the pricing in the Cruise Planner for Cabanas at Coco Cay Symphony Cruise towards the end of August it seems quite expensive are these prices typical ?

Beach Club Over the Water £1584

Thrill Island (WaterPark) £810

Chill Island £963

I think August is peak time as prices do come down during low season. I've seen it drop for Oct/Nov for example. Having said that, I think prices have definitely gone up since pre-COVID. I'm okay with paying $300-400 USD for the smallest cabana on South Beach. Anything more, it's not worth it.

We'll see - we won't be sailing until Nov 2023 (for our 20th wedding anniversary on Anthem of the Seas) so it's too soon to even reserve anything. I figure it would be nice to get a Cabana since we're celebrating our anniversary.

• Thanks 1

I'll let others debate the price b/c everything financial is relative. Additionally, if you pay say $1699 for 8 people it's not a fair comparison to paying a good deal more for 2-4 people. That said...

My generous FIL got our family of 8 an over the water cabana last week as we were celebrating several milestone anniversaries and a birthday and it was amazing. The service could not have been better. Our server brought stuff without us even asking, brought extras of everything, went to the snack shack for mozzarella sticks, chicken sandwiches and many funnel cakes in addition to all the lobster and filet from the beach club. Frozen drinks were flowing. When we ran out of bottled water in the cooler he showed up with a whole case. I can't commend him enough. The food was also amazing btw.

Just for context, I'm very frugal when I cruise with just my wife. We didn't spend a penny on Cococay in 2019 and also loved it. We're even going back twice on a B2B next month where we again won't spend a penny. Obviously you can have a great time without a cabana but we definitely enjoyed ours.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, KG1924 said:

You can catch some great deals, but overwater cabanas seem to stay around $1800 USD. We were VERY lucky to snag one for $799 USD last September. But that was with the Adventure being the only ship and we were around 30% capacity so not the typical amount of people. I would say just keep watching the pricing, ours dropped about a week before sailing so you never know!

PS-the overwater cabana was amazing. Not sure if it's $1800 amazing, but we LOVED it

I booked on on Adventure for $999. Absolutely loved it but won’t be spending 4 figures on it.