inside cabin Deck 4 aft Queen Victoria

Electra 7

5 hours ago, Electra 7 said:

Can anyone tell me what cabins inside deck 4 aft have beds facing the direction the ship is sailing many thanks for your help

Here's my theory for your consideration.

After examining available cabin photos for nine similar inside cabins on both Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth where the entry door is positioned on a long side of the cabin, the pattern I'm seeing is that the entry door opens toward the end of the cabin with the bed. That is, when the door swings open to aft, the bed is at the aft end of the cabin and when the door swings open to forward, the bed is at the forward end of the cabin.

Now when the bed is at the aft end, that means the headboard is on the aft wall and therefore the bed faces forward (the direction the ship is sailing). So, that means we should be looking for cabins on the deck plans where the door swings open to aft. That is, we should be looking for cabins where the open end of the door swing arc depicted on the deck plans points aft.

Of the seven inside cabins on deck 4 aft of Queen Victoria, the only cabin I'm seeing that meets that criterion for beds facing forward (according to Cunard's deck plans) is cabin 4175.

Of course that assumes I've analyzed the situation correctly and the deck plans are correct. Both of those are questionable assumptions. But hopefully that's a starting point for further investigation with Cunard and for comment from others here with actual experience in any of those inside cabins.