Where to order drinks?

NanoGirl21

I have a list of drinks that I want to try. Can you order any drink from anywhere? I know Alchemy, Piano Bar, Red Frog, and Blue Iguana have their own menus, but I really got confused with there “indoor” and “outdoor” menus. I just need a bit more clarification please. Thank you.

Here are the list of drinks:

• Daiquiri

• Creamsicle

• Hurricane Wave

• Kiss On The Lips

• Mudslide

• Twilight Zone

• Sangria Swirl

• Shade Ade

• Rum Rummer (Frozen)

• Bahama Mama

• Mai Tai

• The Cruiser

• Lemon Drop

• Tequila Sunrise

• Pirate Punch

• Sex on The Beach

Edited by NanoGirl21

Most bars can make any drink, as long as they have the recipe and the ingredients. Alchemy will be more limited than the others. Bahama Mama, Mai Tai, Sex on the Beach and various daiquiris are all things we've enjoyed onboard. (And some of the venues are named similarly but are different. The Red Frog Rum bar is on the pool deck, the Red Frog Pub is inside.)

Edited by sparks1093
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Most bars can make any drink, as long as they have the recipe and the ingredients.  

There's the rub. Back in Dec on the Pride there were several times at different bars where they did not have the type of alcohol needed to make certain drinks. However, we survived.🤣

Based on your list I suggest you add a Miami Vice to the list.

I 'thought" that only outside pool bars made frozen drinks?  Maybe that is incorrect?  Any bar will make you any drink that they have the proper equipment/supplies for, but that can vary slightly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanoGirl21 said:

I have a list of drinks that I want to try. Can you order any drink from anywhere? I know Alchemy, Piano Bar, Red Frog, and Blue Iguana have their own menus, but I really got confused with there “indoor” and “outdoor” menus. I just need a bit more clarification please. Thank you.

• Daiquiri

• Creamsicle

• Hurricane Wave

• Kiss On The Lips

• Mudslide

• Twilight Zone

• Sangria Swirl

• Shade Ade

• Rum Rummer (Frozen)

• Bahama Mama

• Mai Tai

• The Cruiser

• Lemon Drop

• Tequila Sunrise

• Pirate Punch

• Sex on The Beach

On most ships, you'll find the "Indoor" menu at the Atrium Bar and the "Outdoor" menu at the bar by the aft pool (most commonly called Tides bar). The rest will have slightly customized menus, but that'll vary per ship. For the most part, the bartenders know which bars can serve which drinks, so always feel free to ask. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanoGirl21 said:

What is a shipwreck? Never heard of it? Do you have the ingredients?

Here is my friend Christian making the drink, and in his bar the ship-in-a-bottle sinks when it is ordered.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NanoGirl21 said:

• Daiquiri

• Creamsicle

• Hurricane Wave

• Kiss On The Lips

• Mudslide

• Twilight Zone

• Sangria Swirl

• Shade Ade

• Rum Rummer (Frozen)

• Bahama Mama

• Mai Tai

• The Cruiser

• Lemon Drop

• Tequila Sunrise

• Pirate Punch

• Sex on The Beach

Looks like a good start.  What will you have AFTER breakfast?🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

22 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Looks like a good start.  What will you have AFTER breakfast?🤪

I will have my list on phone and say eeny, meeny, miny, moe! It's my  first cruise and I really want to try at least everything on my list at least once. It is a 6 day cruise and I have cheers.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, NanoGirl21 said:

I will have my list on phone and say eeny, meeny, miny, moe! It's my  first cruise and I really want to try at least everything on my list at least once. It is a 6 day cruise and I have cheers.

This is what I did the first time we had a drink package. I overlooked a few that I'll be trying this time around. A list might be helpful to jog my memory.

14 hours ago, NanoGirl21 said:

Since you have Cheers, be sure to check out the drinks at Alchemy and also up on the Serenity deck. They each have a variety of drinks that you can only get there. And Alchemy doesn’t have a blender but that’s the only one I recall not being able to do blended drinks.