Options on new booking not listed

We have booked VOS for February 2023.  When I log into my booking there are no options for the drink package, internet, dining, nor excursions.  Any idea when those options will show up?  Trying to find pricing.  Have not cruised on RC for over 15 years.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

snow bunny

You are still to early. Things should start populating the cruise planner over the next few months.  Watch for sales over holiday long weekends.  They tend to be the best prices.  If you do book something then discover the reduced even more you can cancel and rebook at anytime up to 48 hours before embarkation.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

They tend to be the best prices.

I asked this in a separate thread but what is considered a great vs good vs no deal on items? I know it changes from ship to ship and time of year but just wonder. Like when look what would you be like "wow that is a big discount"?

Like is 50% off on the unlimited dining amazing or normal for longer cruises? What about 25% on drink packages or photo packages?

4 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

I asked this in a separate thread but what is considered a great vs good vs no deal on items? I know it changes from ship to ship and time of year but just wonder. Like when look what would you be like "wow that is a big discount"?

Like is 50% off on the unlimited dining amazing or normal for longer cruises? What about 25% on drink packages or photo packages?

Never go by % as they just raise prices to offer a higher %.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

Never look at the % off.  They tend not to have any real meaning.  You've got lots of time just start watching the prices.  I think you mentioned you are on Vision.  I'd be looking for a price under $50 US for the drink pkg.  I see you are from Canada.  Did you book your cruise in US or CDN?  That'll make a difference if you cancel and rebook.  If you did in US$ and have visa do the conversion you lose a few points when they refund the purchase.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Never look at the % off.  They tend not to have any real meaning.  You've got lots of time just start watching the prices.  I think you mentioned you are on Vision.  I'd be looking for a price under $50 US for the drink pkg.  I see you are from Canada.  Did you book your cruise in US or CDN?  That'll make a difference if you cancel and rebook.  If you did in US$ and have visa do the conversion you lose a few points when they refund the purchase.

Oh sorry I responded but not the OP.

On the Quantum to Alaska and from the US booked in USD.

15 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

Oh sorry I responded but not the OP.

On the Quantum to Alaska and from the US booked in USD.

Oh sorry my bad I wasn't paying close enough attention.  The Canada part of that advice was directed at the OP.  I got my drink for an Alaskan cruise I was on in August 2021 for $44 pppd plus grat on the 4th of July week sale.  That was very good.  It was $47 when on sale other times.  However, that was on Serenade and  Quantum and Oasis class ships tend to be higher.  I'm paying $60 for my upcoming Odyssey cruise in February. Mind you, that is not an Alaskan itinerary which are port intensive which would likely help keep the cost lower.  Also, Odyssey is a brand new ship which might be driving it up a little.  My Liberty of the Seas cruise this last December, the drink pkg was $43. It was for sale most of the time for $52 and would occasionally drop to $49.  I scored well on my last two cruises.  

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Thanks 1