Lobster on 6 night Cruise

paton

9 minutes ago, paton said:

Does anyone know if they are doing a Lobster night on 6night cruise?  Leaving on Odyssey just wondering.

I found out that our upcoming 4 and 5 night B2B on Mariner will not have lobster night but not sure about a 6 night. Sorry!

3 hours ago, gloriab43 said:

Just got off Mariner on 2/3. It was a 6 night cruise. Sorry to inform you but no lobster unless you pay for it.

That's odd. I wonder if there was a supply issue? All cruises I have been on have always had the free lobster night. 9 cruises since the restart and always lobster. The ships have been the Allure, Odyssey and the Freedom.

22 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

That's odd. I wonder if there was a supply issue? All cruises I have been on have always had the free lobster night. 9 cruises since the restart and always lobster. The ships have been the Allure, Odyssey and the Freedom.

Mariner is doing 4 and 5 night sailings not 6. The person who posted that was most likely thinking 6 days as opposed to 5 nights. 

The lobster is a small tail and is not something memorable . 

They had beef tenderloin the same night so i ordered both and made a surf and turf out of it. 

I usually skip dessert so i have excess storage capacity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loman said:

The lobster is a small tail and is not something memorable . 

They had beef tenderloin the same night so i ordered both and made a surf and turf out of it. 

I usually skip dessert so i have excess storage capacity.

You're right the lobster tails they serve are Florida lobster not Maine lobster so not memorable at all.  You can order several though -- to your heart's content. 

19 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Mariner is doing 4 and 5 night sailings not 6. The person who posted that was most likely thinking 6 days as opposed to 5 nights. 

MARINER OF THE SEAS Sailing Date: 28 JAN 2022 Departure Date: 28 JAN 2022 Cruise Duration: 06 Nights Itinerary: 6 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN 

No Lobster

36 minutes ago, Jim40 said:

MARINER OF THE SEAS Sailing Date: 28 JAN 2022 Departure Date: 28 JAN 2022 Cruise Duration: 06 Nights Itinerary: 6 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN 

No Lobster

Yy apologies.  That still mossst likelyu explains the no lobster as it was a one off itinerary on a ship that normally doesn't sail 6 night itineraries or has lobster on the menu